News Mobile Ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a public service reminder to check that your mobile ticketing apps are working before the game this weekend.

I had to reinstall the PAFC app as the mobile ticketing mode was glitching out and wouldn't load.
As a committed fossilised Boomer, who loathes tech/elect stuff with a passion, I shall be using my plastic card membership ticket to enter the arena.

I reinstalled the app, then had to reset my password, then after telling me 2 times it couldn't find my account it showed me my ticket which I quickly downloaded to my Google wallet.

Just the worst customer experience every year.
I've just had to do the same...but I don't see any tickets nor the match I'm going to...so can't transfer them to my wallet. Using Android....any ideas?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn’t see tickets.
Tried logging out and back in again.
Didn’t work.
Deleted the app and reinstalled and everything now works.
Fairly simple.

Just keep trying to load the ticket page til it works.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
My situation just worsened by the minute. Monday night I had two barcodes for GA entry to Carl v Rich (AFL app / Ticketmaster effectively). By Wed night these had disappeared. Tried everything via reinstalling AFL app, using different browsers on my desktop, etc. to no avail. Got the missus to call them (AFL) Thurs first thing. Was told that Carlton had designated match a ticketed event only, so if we wanted entry, then had to go to Ticketek to then pay for GA @ $19.70 per ticket (standing room only...this is on top of our AFL Bronze Membership of $295). Then only 83K attended, so why the f*ck did we have to pay extra GA, when the AFL website says the following: "Simply show your digital membership card when you arrive at the game of your choice and walk through the gates. With no need to book in advance, your membership provides you with the utmost flexibility and ease." Absolute rip-off...beware.

You don't need to use the app. Just go here and log in: https://membership.portadelaidefc.com.au/

Then go to Member hub -> My ticket.

1710479740388.png

You should find your tickets there.

1710479813656.png

I've been using this method for a couple of seasons as the App sucks and it's totally useless to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back