Mod. Notice Mod Announcement - Farewell Sterge

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez when I thought my year can't get any worse.:'( Nice to have met you and I'm a good judge of character and you came across as a nice young man. Don't know what has caused this situation and we probably never find out but good luck on your adventures and like t71 said we will always be here if you decide to have a chat in the future.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sterge, I'm sorry I met you at the Legends Bar before the Qualifying Final. That timing seems to have been the catalyst - I know I said I'd call..... don't tell me you believed me:D

Have a great rest and thanks for the modding.

I haven’t been around the block too many times on our legendary board, but I do know that Sterge is a figure of great respect and honour, and has given up a lot to keep things sailing (reasonably) smoothly. So long Sterge.

It's a game we play on the corner hotel page during the off-season. Each of us is assigned a role in a village but some of the players are secretly werewolves or Mafia (or both :))

Good way to waste time and sets the fur flying when you accuse the wrong guy. I'll tag you next time we play.

It's a game we play on the corner hotel page during the off-season. Each of us is assigned a role in a village but some of the players are secretly werewolves or Mafia (or both :))

Good way to waste time and sets the fur flying when you accuse the wrong guy. I'll tag you next time we play.

I hosted last time..next time I am playing and I am going to tear evil a new one.

well, unless I am evil then Ill tear village a new one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back