Mod. Notice Mod Announcements - Please read latest posts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Skoob

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Why are non moderators allowed to post in the mod announcement thread? Whenever I see this thread i think i'm about to be handed some piece of valuable mod generated enlightenment only to open it up and find the usual quips, sarcasm and gifs, the rest of this board is infected with. Disappointing mods, disappointing. :straining:
That's a Fairley uptight way of looking at it. :p

ZoBlitz

The Ghost Who Walks
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Moderator #256
I didn't think I'd have to make this statement this early in the post-season but for the sake of everyone's sanity, if you're going to post a trade rumour please tell us where you read it and preferably post the link to the source. Everyone has been pretty good about this so far but I can see it's going to be a rumourtastic off-season

Haso

Isn't this where we came in?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I didn't think I'd have to make this statement this early in the post-season but for the sake of everyone's sanity, if you're going to post a trade rumour please tell us where you read it and preferably post the link to the source. Everyone has been pretty good about this so far but I can see it's going to be a rumourtastic off-season
Rumouriffic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

josephs_79

Team Captain
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Except not sure why mine was removed with the quote to the age article... if it was because of the Posters quote in it, wouldn't it have been better to remove the quote and leave the rest..... o_O:confused:

whatboutbob

Serial Avatar Troll
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Except not sure why mine was removed with the quote to the age article... if it was because of the Posters quote in it, wouldn't it have been better to remove the quote and leave the rest..... o_O:confused:
Speaking as an ex-mod, it is easier just to delete the posts that quote the offending material.

Don't take it personally. Just caught in the crossfire. ;)

dlanod

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GWS; CCMariners; NQCowboys; Ravens
Moderator #269
The mods are going to trial a new system for player voting this year come the regular season that should make it a lot easier to both vote and tally them.

As a result can people please hold off from creating player voting threads come the season proper, otherwise you may find the thread magically disappearing. :)

ZoBlitz

The Ghost Who Walks
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Moderator #275
To help us out, please report posts from trolls rather than engage them in conversation. It just saves us having to clean it all up later.
This stuff I said here? Do that.

Also as another trade period comes around a reminder that if you are going to come to this board and troll you will have a bad time.

Top Bottom