Mod. Notice Mod Announcements - Please read latest posts

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any way of hiding whole threads that you don't really want to see? Just curious.

Is there any way of hiding whole threads that you don't really want to see? Just curious.
Put the OP on your ignore list. Can come back to bite you though... ;)

Why are non moderators allowed to post in the mod announcement thread? Whenever I see this thread i think i'm about to be handed some piece of valuable mod generated enlightenment only to open it up and find the usual quips, sarcasm and gifs, the rest of this board is infected with. Disappointing mods, disappointing. :straining:
That's a Fairley uptight way of looking at it. :p

I didn't think I'd have to make this statement this early in the post-season but for the sake of everyone's sanity, if you're going to post a trade rumour please tell us where you read it and preferably post the link to the source. Everyone has been pretty good about this so far but I can see it's going to be a rumourtastic off-season

I didn't think I'd have to make this statement this early in the post-season but for the sake of everyone's sanity, if you're going to post a trade rumour please tell us where you read it and preferably post the link to the source. Everyone has been pretty good about this so far but I can see it's going to be a rumourtastic off-season
Rumouriffic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except not sure why mine was removed with the quote to the age article... if it was because of the Posters quote in it, wouldn't it have been better to remove the quote and leave the rest..... o_O:confused:

I responded to something that I shouldn't have, then I felt bad and then the mods removed the whole lot. Thanks for this. :oops:

Except not sure why mine was removed with the quote to the age article... if it was because of the Posters quote in it, wouldn't it have been better to remove the quote and leave the rest..... o_O:confused:
Speaking as an ex-mod, it is easier just to delete the posts that quote the offending material.

Don't take it personally. Just caught in the crossfire. ;)

The mods are going to trial a new system for player voting this year come the regular season that should make it a lot easier to both vote and tally them.

As a result can people please hold off from creating player voting threads come the season proper, otherwise you may find the thread magically disappearing. :)

To help us out, please report posts from trolls rather than engage them in conversation. It just saves us having to clean it all up later.

To help us out, please report posts from trolls rather than engage them in conversation. It just saves us having to clean it all up later.
This stuff I said here? Do that.

Also as another trade period comes around a reminder that if you are going to come to this board and troll you will have a bad time.