Mod. Notice Mod Announcements - Please read latest posts

I don't have to hand over the decoda ring do I?
No, I'm pretty sure we changed all that stuff when you got disbarred for that incident.

Reminder: change all that stuff.

No, I'm pretty sure we changed all that stuff when you got disbarred for that incident.

Reminder: change all that stuff.

I thought we agreed, never mention "the stuff" again.

I thought we agreed, never mention "the stuff" again.
That made for pretty heavy reading, not sure I'll sleep properly tonight

Looks like my platform of in house trash removal was a winner

First order of business is making sure he wears pants when on screen...
Fatcat never wore a shirt (consider it). You,re thinking of this guy:
HumphreyBearMed.jpg

A bow and boater does not make up for no pants.

Fatcat never wore a shirt (consider it). You,re thinking of this guy:
HumphreyBearMed.jpg

A bow and boater does not make up for no pants.

I was more thinking of him in real life, but sure, animal costumes work too. ;)

Quoted from another thread as a reminder:

So don't post links to illegal streams. Don't ask for links to illegal streams. Expect to receive more than just your posts being deleted. Consider this the one and final warning.

The amount of posts that had to be deleted last season on this issue was on the rise and I'd rather nip it in the bud now.

It's gett'n hard to keep up! I can remember when an illegal stream was something you got caught doing behind a tree after a couple too many, but I take it that's not what you're getting at here?
Actually you can't post links to that type of video either so never fear crimso, you're still current!

Just a tip to help improve readability around here - if you're going to post a news link, please quote a few lines from the story so that others know what the story is about and won't have to blindly click on the link. It's especially helpful with news stories that are available online but not when you go to the story directly.

Further to ZoBlitz post...below are a few simple and helpful codes that you can use.

To create a hyperlink to an article (or whatever it is you're posting) simply type:

[ url='paste URL here'] 'Type title of article here' [/url]

To quote from an article type:

[ quote]'Paste text here'[/quote]

(just get rid of the space between the [ and 'url=' and the space between the [ and 'quote')

Or you can use the "Insert" button on the toolbar above this text, its the 4th last one, just before the little ancient floppy symbol. It lets you insert several options, one being the Quote tool. It'll pop open a window you can past into and accept so it'll type out the codes for you.

Quoting.png