Mod. Notice Mod Changes

G'day all

Grim has decided to step down as a moderator on the Lions Board.

On behalf of the other mods, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Grim for all his efforts on the Lions Board.

We'll let you know about replacements etc in due course.

Cheers.

Geez Grim, I don't think kudos alone could express my gratitude for what you've done with the Roster Watch board over the years, let alone the board in general.

Reckon the club itself would be envious of your work there - a thousand thanks.

Yeah gee, the Lions Roster Watch board is the best roster watch on Big Footy by the length of the Flemington straight. Big thanks to all the work you've done on it mate.

patfullfankezz

Puhuhuhuhu!
Jul 28, 2011
Brisbane!
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Heat, Wigan Athletic
Sad to see a good mod step down, but the best usually know when it's best to call it a day.

Can't wait to see who his replacement is. Hopefully not me!

Big shoes to fill - good luck to the new incumbent. Grim appreciate all your work and the all hours posts! Enjoy your retirement mate!;)

Thanks for all your great work Grim,outstanding.

I guess your move into professional punting is going to take up most of your time.

It's a Sydney/West Coast multi this week.:thumbsu:

I know all things evolve with time but your posts in these boards have been the major footy music that keeps me coming back to this place - with all due respect to the other Mods who IMO, might only [come on guys roll with me - no cards please... lol] be seen as anything from a dust jacket through to an album sleeve - you sir and your roster watch thread have been the vinyl pressing!

Man... if you are ever down these parts Grim - would love the opportunity to extend an invite to you for a yak and a beer -- In all honesty, have loved ya work!

Cheers Grim, I remember when I joined up and everyone was going crazy over trade week, you were the one who really did 'moderate' the discussion. And it was very much needed too. Roster watch, as everyone has said, is incredible. Brilliant job, we all owe you one.

Well done Grim. You are my fav poster on this board. An outstanding contribution. If I had time I would write a solid 1000 words on your amazing efforts for this board, however, I have a certain campaign that I must go and start to prepare for:p Where is Duritz when you need him?

Vote 1 lionshine.

Big loss for the Brisbane board. Grim has been a voice of reason and a great moderator during the time i've been around, keeping us mob in check when we start straying off the straight and narrow. Not only that, but the hours of work he has put into the roster watch and daily updating of articles and news pieces, it really has been an unbelievable effort, and one that hasn't gone unnoticed or unappreciated.

Really hoping we still see just as much of you in a 'normal' posting capacity.

Back