Mod. Notice Mod Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

A sign of how good you've been is this thread itself. The equivalent of Nicholls leading his fellow maggots off to rousing applause at the Gabba....

... Not that I'm suggested all mods are maggots of course! :cool:

Seriously though the Roster Watch board is a veritable encyclopedia thanks to you which will always live on. The way you handled issues just as noticeable about your reign over us plebs. Kudos!

Grim's journey from pleb to mod and back to pleb again. There's a book in there. Grim maybe you and Fev can join forces and do a book tour together? The keynote speaking tour awaits you Grim, the world's your oyster.

The end result reflects the effort put in.........and it's no fluke that this is the best board on Big Footy.

Your contribution has been enormous and greatly appreciated.

In singing your praises we should bear a thought for your replacement.....hope he has big feet because the shoes you leave behind are huge...............

Cheers Mate
(......↑ .....in Aussie speak, that salutation says it all , I think)

Respect anyone who has put in the effort you have Grim. The shoot from the hip posters might be able to make a comeback on our board!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're a legend Grim. When you look at all the other roster watch threads you realise just how much work you have put in to makes ours what it is, much appreciated.

I think you'll be back though, I give it 2 months.

Thanks acuguy. Now we can rebel against the mods together.
Unfortunately a recently retired moderator carded the ass out of me and knocked any rebel left out of my keyboard:D . I am a plodder these days Grim! Maybe you should look to run with some of the new cru:cool:

shouldn't you be working on the positions and tactics of your under 7 team?

No, I took the day off so that I can see your posts on BF when you come home early from the game, after having lost your s**t at your kids, and decided to leave, after having uttered the phrase "If you do that one more time, we're going to leave...." for the umpteenth time! :D

I reckon you'll be back on here posting by half-time! :D

No, I took the day off so that I can see your posts on BF when you come home early from the game, after having lost your s**t at your kids, and decided to leave, after having uttered the phrase "If you do that one more time, we're going to leave...." for the umpteenth time! :D

I reckon you'll be back on here posting by half-time! :D

No chance, I have charged the IPOD just incase! Would love to hear some of your inspirational words to your team.

Stocka at initial team meeting

"Please come stand by me if your mum is single. Little men, please go and get your mums so that i can work out who will be captain. "

Stocka at initial team meeting

"Please come stand by me if your mum is single. Little men, please go and get your mums so that i can work out who will be captain. "

What's your better half doing whilst you are at the football today?

Heard Grim was resigning as moderator and I just had to give credit where it’s due. Grim, your comments, insights and reflections are always incisive, fair and communicated without malice or arrogance. The work you do on Roster Watch is absolutely incredible and unparalleled. It’s the only reason Lions supporters check in on internet forums like BF. Seriously. Hope giving up the moderator role gives you more time to yourself and a greater opportunity to enjoy your Roster Watch work. Thank you for your outstanding contributions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back