Mod. Notice Mod movements

Remove this Banner Ad

The Simon Black of moderators.

It is the highest compliment I can think of.

I wanted to add my thanks to Haso for his work on this board. I've found him to be a great colleague who has put a heap of time into making this board a great place to talk Lions footy which, after all, is the reason why we do this job.

Cheers Haso.

I’d heard that now his research is complete he is about to pen his inaugural novel… about a group of Aussie boys sentenced to a footy season on an uninhabited island off the coast of Australia. Who, with the aid of WiFi and only one web address – bigfooty.com - try to govern not only themselves but the Collingwood forum, with disastrous results.

It centres on the controversial subjects of human nature and individual welfare versus the common good – some might say he hopes to bring the works of one William Golding into the 21st century - I understand the working title is… Lord of the Pies – a keyboard warrior.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for your kind words, everybody. I stuck to the task and did the job because I enjoyed helping to keep this place as awesome as it was. Thanks for making it that way.

Let's do this again sometime.

DOnnl.gif

Ever get that horrible, paranoid Truman Show feeling where you feel like you and the entire forum you've been posting on for months has just been the subject of some psychology student's PhD thesis?

Ever get that horrible, paranoid Truman Show feeling where you feel like you and the entire forum you've been posting on for months has just been the subject of some psychology student's PhD thesis?
That's an interesting post, TBD.

Could you explain your thought processes leading up to this post? Maybe we can get together in my lab without all of these witnesses where my electrodes are handy and chat about it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back