Mod. Notice Mod stepping down

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly hope so!

Far prefer that than living under the resulting dystopia.

Less humourless, wannabe mod, moral guardians...means more coke and whores for the rest of us.

This shall be a clean, green and obscene board.

Less humourless, wannabe mod, moral guardians...means more coke and whores for the rest of us.

This shall be a clean, green and obscene board.

I'd suggest whores would be against your values, but I know their application depends entirely on who is using them.

Riseupaustralia is the obvious choice for this position.

Without bias and always prepared to encourage rather than ridicule.

Has travelled extensively, experiencing a diverse multi cultural lifestyle. Exactly what is needed on this board.

His subtle leanings to the left would balance the rabid far right thinkers, that often suffocate threads.

We need a poll mods

I go by the creed of Love, Justice and Tolerance for all mankind.

We should all practice compassion, love and altruism.

I believe in the following exotericism teachings:

Lead your social life righteously, be a good citizen, and fulfill your responsibilities toward your compatriots, your homeland and all mankind. DON'T RAPE FFS!

Keep your lucidity by banishing selfishness, jealousy and anger. So STFU Eagle flogs!

Do not kill living beings. Each life has its own karma. With the exception of Tony Abbott and Tess. Maybe Mottrain.

Do not cheat. When dishonesty and greed penetrate your heart, there will be no more virtue. Essendon and Carlton please take note.

Do not be obscene, the physical body is a mass of innumerable living parts. Keep your dick in your pants please The Coup

Do not be alcoholic, Many people have half their body dead due to alcohol. Floor Pie and Chief

Do not sin by words. On the day of your judgement, none of your words will be omitted. So stop lying you right wing kharnts!

May all of humanity be redeemed, and our entire world know peace. Except for New Zealand. Those pricks deserve the worst of all things.

Here, have a cute lamb

images

I go by the creed of Love, Justice and Tolerance for all mankind.

We should all practice compassion, love and altruism.

I believe in the following exotericism teachings:

Lead your social life righteously, be a good citizen, and fulfill your responsibilities toward your compatriots, your homeland and all mankind. DON'T RAPE FFS!

Keep your lucidity by banishing selfishness, jealousy and anger. So STFU Eagle flogs!

Do not kill living beings. Each life has its own karma. With the exception of Tony Abbott and Tess. Maybe Mottrain.

Do not cheat. When dishonesty and greed penetrate your heart, there will be no more virtue. Essendon and Carlton please take note.

Do not be obscene, the physical body is a mass of innumerable living parts. Keep your dick in your pants please The Coup

Do not be alcoholic, Many people have half their body dead due to alcohol. Floor Pie and Chief

Do not sin by words. On the day of your judgement, none of your words will be omitted. So stop lying you right wing kharnts!

May all of humanity be redeemed, and our entire world know peace. Except for New Zealand. Those pricks deserve the worst of all things.

Here, have a cute lamb

images
Liked.

I've been voting for you!
I've reported your last 20 posts, and I'm going to report the rest after I finish writing here.
Pretty sure that's how the voting system works?

I don't think I'm an alcoholic... I tried to go to an AA meeting once, but they kicked me out!... Something about being intoxicated? Whatever that means... I think it meant that I didn't meet the requirements?

Also, it was not very anonymous! I tried to talk to people there, like I do on bigfooty, ... and somehow they knew who I was... and they beat the s**t out of me...

False advertising!

In fact, what can you do about that, once you become president?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back