Mod. Notice Mod Team Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t forget the constant ones.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

How about we call a truce. I’ll stop referring to you as Dennis Denuto. The inept ambulance chaser from The Castle, whose office sits above a laundromat that probably brings in more money than he does. And you stop taking those snide little digs every time I post….

Ok?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about we call a truce. I’ll stop referring to you as Dennis Denuto. The inept ambulance chaser from The Castle, whose office sits above a laundromat that probably brings in more money than he does. And you stop taking those snide little digs every time I post….

Ok?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how you made that leap.

Thanks jathanas for all the great work you have done.
If the Covid thread one day becomes less political and more fun again I look forward to venturing in there and seeing what mouth watering treats you are cooking up.

The thread stopped being as much fun the minute you left Otto and yes, it got pretty intense in there.

Last edited:
watching you meet the parents GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just hope you provide a change-up to your material. I don’t want you to be Darling Ron the TruceSeeker.

Give us something new.

I try to be optimistic, but I'm just not sure that Ron the Harmonious has any new material in him.

He's happy with the RSL circuit, grabbing laughs and love from his small crowd of self-funded retirees.

Thanks to jathanas for his momentous efforts, especially in the darkest days of the blighted Covid thread.

It was Confucius (501 BCE) who said: When a man's pitiful calves fail him, what is in his chest must spirit him up the mountain.

A higher compliment, you made me want to be a better man. You failed, but I seriously contemplated becoming a more decent person for a few days.

----------------------------------------------------------

As for the new fuzz in town, they will do a decent job if they can keep pandemic from busting our balls. Thanks in advance.

Thanks to jathanas for his momentous efforts, especially in the darkest days of the blighted Covid thread.

It was Confucius (501 BCE) who said: When a man's pitiful calves fail him, what is in his chest must spirit him up the mountain.

A higher compliment, you made me want to be a better man. You failed, but I seriously contemplated becoming a more decent person for a few days.

----------------------------------------------------------

As for the new fuzz in town, they will do a decent job if they can keep pandemic from busting our balls. Thanks in advance.

I am humbled to learn that I inspired an effort on your part (1/2 arsed efforts still count) to be a better bloke.

Know that during the dark days of COVID your scorn helped me find the will to continue.

It’s just amusing when someone tries to insult someone by accusing them of “trying” to sound intelligent when their own post highlights their lack of it.

You don’t think manicpies post is someone acting like a child?

He came off the long run, tripped over a few times, and spayed his delivery through third slip replying to a post that didn’t even involve him.
Brother. It's between him and who he's replying to.
Not good for everyone else to jump in with cheap remarks.
I consider you a nice guy and Manic also a friend.

You started off so promisingly. Huge numbers, everyone’s friend. What happened?

Not here hoping someone will be my friend. I have plenty of those.
You have consistently made this place unpleasant many times.
Huge chip on your shoulder.
Yes a keyboard warrior.
I've tried to be nice to you but never again.

It's quite obvious we don't need moderators at all. We're all masters of self-restraint.

It was only a matter of time before a topic as incendiary as mod changes blew up like this.

Brother. It's between him and who he's replying to.
Not good for everyone else to jump in with cheap remarks.
I consider you a nice guy and Manic also a friend.
You know, brother Fat Jesus, you don’t have to jump in with an opinion on everything, and in fact, you’ll be way better off just you know, not going there. Meant in full respect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back