Toast Moderator Changes! Welcome Snuffaluphagus and BeinPurplenGreen

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Hi everyone. We've had a bit of a moderator reshuffle of the board, and I'd like to welcome aboard Snuffaluphagus and BeinPurplenGreen to the Freo moderating family! Thanks so much for helping out. I'll be staying on board too (you can't get rid of me that easy).

Lets all nicely welcome them :thumbsu:

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Wait, Allikat is still a mod? I'm surprised she hasn't imposed an 8pm curfew on us yet Dan Andrews style. She must be going soft in her old age
Thanks Taylor

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Feeling a bit guilty :( Complained about a mod deleting my post the other day and now one leaves. Apologies to taylor if that had any bearing. That's on me for lashing out behind a keyboard when frustrated. All you mods do a great job as volunteers and we probably need to recognise that more. I've turned down being a mod before because I don't want to have to behave as much and deal with stupid crap from posters like myself.

My final act was to nominate Snuff as a successor, so I apologise.

.. to him.

The Freo board and our community within it will enjoy a new era of prosperity. :cool:

So far the Fremantle Dockers are one win from one game since I came down from the mod throne, soon to be two from two this weekend - this is a sign from the footy gods that this is right and we should rejoice.

The Taylor Curse is lifted, get on Freo for finals next season!

Aug 16, 2009
UK
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC, Old Easts

.. to him.

The Freo board and our community within it will enjoy a new era of prosperity. :cool:

So far the Fremantle Dockers are one win from one game since I came down from the mod throne, soon to be two from two this weekend - this is a sign from the footy gods that this is right and we should rejoice.

My mod protection is gone. I'm doomed! Goodbye cruel world...

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Hey mod team, can we have this arseclown booted from our board?
Dan's been fine. He gets infracted harsher than anyone else if he posts crap on our forum. He's more pro-freo on our board than many other "freo" fans. And he's more constructive. If his posts don't match the rules, report them.

He might be a douche on other boards, but we all know he's a closet Freo fan.

Bring back Drum

Mundy4Hundy
Jul 8, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Dan's been fine. He gets infracted harsher than anyone else if he posts crap on our forum. He's more pro-freo on our board than many other "freo" fans. And he's more constructive. If his posts don't match the rules, report them.

He might be a douche on other boards, but we all know he's a closet Freo fan.
Meh..he’s like your best mate who talks s**t behind your back.

I don’t get the whole he’s ok as long as he doesn’t say it to your face.

Barrysballs

Club Legend
Mar 19, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle

.. to him.

Melb beat the Giants
Crows beat Carlton
Hawks beat Doggies
Saints beat Giants
Dons beat Melb
Brisbane beat Carlton
Freo beat Doggies by 70 plus

Just saying I can't believe you've written this season off already :)

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
Back