Mod. Notice Moderator EOI

Remove this Banner Ad

The upcoming retirement of Cooksen as moderator opens up a spot for a replacement.

If you would like to become a moderator (or if you want to recommend someone) please open a convo with Kildonan, Armitage2Riewoldt and myself as participants.

We don't get to make the final decision, that is up to the admin, but we have a say in who we would prefer and we would like to see who is interested.

We would prefer posters who have been here for some time already, have a history of good behaviour and especially those who can afford to spend a lot of time on the forum.

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Ex-Moderator St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2016
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
The upcoming retirement of Cooksen as moderator opens up a spot for a replacement.

If you would like to become a moderator (or if you want to recommend someone) please open a convo with Kildonan, Armitage2Riewoldt and myself as participants.

We don't get to make the final decision, that is up to the admin, but we have a say in who we would prefer and we would like to see who is interested.

We would prefer posters who have been here for some time already, have a history of good behaviour and especially those who can afford to spend a lot of time on the forum.
I nominate karaoke

317311_fdbe5643f8b9db1e0265818673f12f3e.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I fully liked triggs suggestions as i enjoy reading those posters inputs and never skip something they say, but.... modding might effect how much they post, they may feel the need to maybe not comment as much, get targeted by the nuffies for some bullshit favoritism or abuse of power bollocks
So therefore i nominate someone who barely posts

Who the * that is i have no idea because they dont post enough for me to form an opinion

Sooooo on that note, if youre one of those stalker read only type of people that wants to yield a big stick pm George

:)

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
I fully liked triggs suggestions as i enjoy reading those posters inputs and never skip something they say, but.... modding might effect how much they post, they may feel the need to maybe not comment as much, get targeted by the nuffies for some ******** favoritism or abuse of power bollocks

Who the **** that is i have no idea because they dont post enough for me to form an opinion

Sooooo on that note, if youre one of those stalker read only type of people that wants to yield a big stick pm George

That's F^^^ing Gold
Cant stop laughing post of the year

Jun 14, 2015
Oslo
AFL Club
St Kilda
I nominate the following:

aussierulesrules
Enclosed_Animal
NarklesHelmet

All worthy candidates depending on their availability to moderate!

Prob a few I’m forgetting that will later come to mind.
Appreciate the nomination mate.

Without going too much into it, my job means that I do get a good amount of free time, but I am also unavailable for significant periods when I am required to travel. Just a hunch, but if a mod went offline for a significant period of time this place could turn into a madhouse (assuming we aren't one already)!

So while I am genuinely honoured to be considered of the calibre as ARR and Narkles (whose input I also rate very highly), this wouldn't be a commitment I could realistically take on (as much as I don't mind the idea). You wouldn't consider it Trig?

Genuinely do appreciate the job the Mods do here though. At some stage I do feel as though we all need to buy these boys a beer! What are the chances all the partners give us a night off to go drinking and argue all our stubborn bu**sh*t opinions in person?

I fully liked triggs suggestions as i enjoy reading those posters inputs and never skip something they say, but.... modding might effect how much they post, they may feel the need to maybe not comment as much, get targeted by the nuffies for some ******** favoritism or abuse of power bollocks

Who the **** that is i have no idea because they dont post enough for me to form an opinion

Thanks mate!

And I second your wise suggestion. Surely there is someone with a one post a year ratio lurking somewhere.

John telephonenumber seemed like a popular guy for a while there! Solid post to impact ratio...

Either that or we put together an official BigFooty Saints Board letter and send it to B.Scott. I hear he is looking for a job. Plus he is well qualified in the area of performing thankless low profile tasks while simultaneously copping constant abuse from a group of nuffies that all think they could do a better job then he does. I hereby nominate B.Scott for the job ...

Last edited:
Appreciate the nomination mate.

Without going too much into it, my job means that I do get a good amount of free time, I am also unavailable for significant periods when I am required to travel. Just a hunch, but if a mod went offline for a significant period of time this place could turn into a madhouse.

So while I am genuinely honoured to be considered of the calibre as ARR and Narkles (whose input I also rate very highly), this wouldn't be a commitment I could realistically take on (as much as I don't mind the idea).

Genuinely do appreciate the job the Mods do here though. At some stage I do feel as though we all need to buy these boys a beer!

You wouldn't consider it Trig?

Come on man, do it, it will be like an '80s teen comedy film every time you head overseas. You can come back and clean the vomit off the walls when you're back.

modding might effect how much they post, they may feel the need to maybe not comment as much, get targeted by the nuffies for some ******** favoritism or abuse of power bollocks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back