Mod. Notice Moderator EOI

mightymalaka

What we have here is a failure to communicate!
May 7, 2018
Road to Nowhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
I would like to nominate either Con Gorozides or Saint 12! They both possess the required temperament to remain calm and keep the peace!

One doesn't post on here at all and the other always graces us with the sun whenever we are honoured with his uplifting presence!
You know it makes sense y'all!

Haha...

Gringo's best season was in 2017 when he clocked up 28 infraction points and led the forum for melt-to-advantage stats and perma-ban assists...

All bad calls by the rubbish officiators.

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
Haha...

Gringo's best season was in 2017 when he clocked up 28 infraction points and led the forum for melt-to-advantage stats and perma-ban assists...
That's a tough record to beat, but I'm sure if we are hard enough at the contest we can deliver a pleasing result.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
ScoMo and the Libs winning the election to me sucked.

If this country was a republic, you could form your own party and got in yourself.

Personally, I voted for the HEMP party in the last election. Legalizing weed would be epic.
Thats the smartest thing you've ever said.

mightymalaka

May 7, 2018
Road to Nowhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
I nominate mightymalaka purely because he's a funny bastard.
That's some quality posting Joopster! I am honoured by your flattery, and impressed by your intelligence!

But i think i'd rather send one of my kids to Richo's care
Than dare believe i could hold my shite together to be responsible for keeping order!

That's some quality posting Joopster! I am honoured by your flattery, and impressed by your intelligence!

But i think i'd rather send one of my kids to Richo's care
Than dare believe i could hold my shite together to be responsible for keeping order!

It's the same sense of nihilism that got people like Trump and Slomo elected. The lack of future hope leaves the door open for charismatic nutters with uncertain agendas to come in and make chaos. Go for it my friend, cometh the hour cometh the man.

mightymalaka

May 7, 2018
Road to Nowhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
It's the same sense of nihilism that got people like Trump and Slomo elected. The lack of future hope leaves the door open for charismatic nutters with uncertain agendas to come in and make chaos. Go for it my friend, cometh the hour cometh the man.
Geez thanks man! That's some Richo worthy praise there!
How dare you call me charismatic!!

More like cometh the hour, cometh the hand!! :handwaving:

What the? I didn't did i?
Apologies all! :flushed:

Sep 17, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester City, AIK, Raiders
I nominate the following:

aussierulesrules
Enclosed_Animal
NarklesHelmet

All worthy candidates depending on their availability to moderate!

Prob a few I’m forgetting that will later come to mind.
Appreciate the nomination!

I really like this forum and pretty much all the posters on here and think the mods do a great job.

I’d really love to give back but unfortunately, like many here, I have a high stress job and a side business so don’t have the time.

I use this forum as a bit of a stress release – I always enjoy logging on and talking Saints with like-minded people (and even those I disagree with) – so besides the time constraints, I worry I would not enjoy the “bigfooty experience” as much being a mod.

Maybe one day in the future if my life permits though.

MUFKilda

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2017
Manchester, England
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United, Hibernian FC
Lots of excellent posters on the forum who could do it. I can think of at least a dozen off the top of my head who would be a good choice.

May the best man/woman win.

Back