Mod. Notice Moderator Switcheroo

Remove this Banner Ad

The Science board has had a bit of a mod swap.

Dannnnnnnnnn has stepped down for now, while Werewolf has arrived as moderator.

Thanks Dan, welcome Werewolf!

Thanks Chief. A bit about me - experimental physicist having built solid state IR lasers and published 3 papers :)

My main interests on this board are physics and space travel - my childhood ambition was to be an astronaut!

But I have some general knowledge about other areas of science and will try to contribute where possible :)

Time for a belated update on my life (if anyone's interested!): I graduated with my PhD just over two years ago, and picked up some research assistant work early last year. I started working for a defence company early this year, so it falls to me to ensure that Australia doesn't lose the next war!

Time for a belated update on my life (if anyone's interested!): I graduated with my PhD just over two years ago, and picked up some research assistant work early last year. I started working for a defence company early this year, so it falls to me to ensure that Australia doesn't lose the next war!
Look out, Tonga

We should aim higher! Annex/conquer New Zealand, rename it Eastern Australia :laughing:
We have to win the Emu wars first. They are still out there you know, plotting and planning their revenge with their little, but crafty, Dino brains. It's no secret around the ADF that we have kept our heavy armour for only one reason, that is to ensure we win Emu war II!

Suppose building me a light sabre is out of the question?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back