Moderators? HA, what a bloody joke

Remove this Banner Ad

If this site was answerable to a higher regulatory body, I would be referring it onto that body immediately.

Heaven help anyone making a complaint and asking for it to be checked out, yeah sure, promises and committments are made, but they are never bloody well honoured.

Classic case of "Over promising, and under delivering"

I am fed up of being told lies, wonder how long this post/thread will stay open or even visible?

What are you on about?

Just done that and am in agreement.

I would be in agreement with Asgardian.

One moderator does nothing and takes sides in issues all the time on my board of choice. She doesn't do her job at all.

Originally posted by Bluey
?? Is this about the chat issue?

Bluey, is there another issue I have reported to you, on which you have made several committments to me, all of the broken?

Is there another issue aside from being associated with a disgusting illegal activity which would make me this angry?

If it were possible, I would have taken the matter from your hands, however this not being the case, I am stuck with you, and I'm also sure I will be stuck with an outcome where you find no impropriety occurred.

Gee, I must be an unreasonable grump

Another week goes by
still without reply
I still wonder what to do
maybe create more poo

Bluey Bluey, where for art thou
must think your the cat's meow
no answer coming before I die
I going to have a sit down and cry

Ring ring, there goes your phone
That's right, it's me calling to moan
I'm hoping to get noticed acting the lair
just another tactic that will get me nowhere

I wish people could see the difference between administrators and moderators.

Originally posted by Fred
I wish people could see the difference between administrators and moderators.

I'll give it a try :-

a) Spelling is different
b) Some moderators respond
c) Moderators can't ban/unban, only administrators.
d) Moderators are better looking.
e) Moderators haven't just got married

maybe someone should post a poll :D

And mods don't have access to chat log.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Frodo

I'll give it a try :-

a) Spelling is different
b) Some moderators respond
c) Moderators can't ban/unban, only administrators.
d) Moderators are better looking.
e) Moderators haven't just got married

maybe someone should post a poll :D

a) correct
b) probably correct
c) not necessarily correct
d) definately correct
e) guaranteed correct (just passed 29 years of life sentence)

Originally posted by Asgardian
If this site was answerable to a higher regulatory body, I would be referring it onto that body immediately.

Heaven help anyone making a complaint and asking for it to be checked out, yeah sure, promises and committments are made, but they are never bloody well honoured.

Classic case of "Over promising, and under delivering"

I am fed up of being told lies, wonder how long this post/thread will stay open or even visible?

I hope that you get booted on a permanant status. Because I am sure that the mods feel the same way as you.

suzi olsen u silly little interfering idiot! Can you read properly...Asgardian is having defamatory ILLEGAL things said about him on this site he has told me so and some of us have seen what is going on. No matter who it is the person who is in charge of this site should address the complaint or should appoint someone else in charge to look into it.

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk
suzi olsen u silly little interfering idiot! Can you read properly...Asgardian is having defamatory ILLEGAL things said about him on this site he has told me so and some of us have seen what is going on. No matter who it is the person who is in charge of this site should address the complaint or should appoint someone else in charge to look into it.
Don't you dare bag me Spidergirl-RickChick because you are the only idiot in here.

Bluey will have a word to you when he reads what you have put.

Originally posted by suzi_olsen

Don't you dare bag me Spidergirl-RickChick because you are the only idiot in here.

bugger off Suzi. Your a bloody pain in the arse

So Loz... do you think you have authority here? Asgardian has every right to complain about something that is upsetting him, as do every member on this board. Here's a gem:

I hope that you get booted on a permanant status. Because I am sure that the mods feel the same way as you.

And how do you know this? As far as I can see the only person with the idiotic comments on this thread is you. Are you doing this simply because you didn't get a modship? Some people. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Curley
Where is Bluey?

Love your picture could this be bluey?

Re: Re: Moderators? HA, what a bloody joke

Suzi, am I missing something? Were you ever involved with what Asgardian is talking about? Do you think everyone who is upset by things such as this (and I hear it is pretty nasty stuff) should be banned? Or are you just having an insensitive and offensive troll for your own amusement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back