'Modern heroes'? Assange, Manning, Snowden, Hammond...

Remove this Banner Ad

Obama has commuted mannings sentence. Reports say will be out in may.

Making up for 8 years of doing SFA in his last 3 days....Too little, too late.

Them shredders & redactors be working overtime in the Pentagon this week.

Which means Assange will go to the US?

Keeping Assange locked up failed. The only thing it achieved was his guaranteed safety. He continued to run his organization with extreme success. They will be able to assassinate him once he's freed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlike Snowden and Assange.... I did feel Manning needed to do some time but 35+ years was a joke.
I'm so happy for her

Why did Obama do it ?
Because the shonky Orange has just a few days left before he can start applying his craft to the world
we need 2 encourage every whistle blower possible 2 come forward

President elect is trashing the " intelligence " agencies and they can't handle it
It's my silver line with trump....he gonna trash these special but snoopers

Good. Read up on Manning and the real reasons he/she was released.

They are sick. Truly sick as a society.

JFK had the right idea on the CIA. Scatter them to the wind. They are truly truly evil.

47420292_1915993061854723_6502799250303221760_n.jpg

President elect is trashing the " intelligence " agencies and they can't handle it
It's my silver line with trump....he gonna trash these special but snoopers
Assange and Trump... can't decide who of these are the worse for sniping and gutting the democracy of us all...
Talking is cheap and yet they both continue to manipulate the media through their own legal media..or media legal... dunno...

I would love to meet the Julian Assange.. he seems a more than willing fellow but he also seems to be a
young buck and satisfied with his achievements... gather your fellows...

how do I get in touch with a dude like Julaian... probably never.. hey he's not tha tdumb..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back