Modern Warfare 3 - Part IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The spawns are absolutely atrocious in FFA and apparently you have to camp to play well in TDM...but yeah, private Infected or Gun Game matches are fantastic. We've done a BigFooty vs BigFooty Domination before, too. Hectic stuff. :thumbsu:

L86 MOAB soon to be rendering, CamSte. Not yours. ;) Actually think I should sync up your reaction to either the moment when I got it or just at the end...

The spawns are absolutely atrocious in FFA and apparently you have to camp to play well in TDM...but yeah, private Infected or Gun Game matches are fantastic. We've done a BigFooty vs BigFooty Domination before, too. Hectic stuff. :thumbsu:

L86 MOAB soon to be rendering, CamSte. Not yours. ;) Actually think I should sync up your reaction to either the moment when I got it or just at the end...

I was 2 off a L86 MOAB on interchange :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MW3 hates me

You will always be a winner Grro, never forget it.

Feels alright not playing this for a couple of weeks now, don't exactly miss it at all.

Gotta love that Assassin/Blind Eye Combo. Elite does have some good features when it works.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I am assuming you're talking about my classes? I have one Blind Eye/Assassin Sniper class, with the MSR, which I use once in a blue moon for TDM's or when kids get chatty about me not sniping.

I did have a Blind Eye/Assassin SMG class last week as I was playing some very good S and D players with just borg, one would get a streak and I was usually one of two left alive every round and died via pred missile a lot. Cant remember if I changed it or not.

That's the thing with Search, you have to adapt and learn, change it up and alter your play style according to who you're up against. That extra element of thinking about what you're doing makes it much more enjoyable for me.

None of this blindly running around like a chicken with its head cut off game after game, shooting at whatever moves safe in the knowledge you will spawn behind them in a second knowing exactly where they are anyway.

ive been using blind eye/assassin a lot - dont give a s**t - even throw dead silence and a silencer in there

i even call those classes **** classes

if the game is gonna screw me then i will use every cheap thing available to try and level the playing field

All my classes have blind eye/assassin and if its not assassin its hardline pro with assassin in 1st slot.

**** em, if i want to run around without worrying about radar whores or air support then i will :thumbsu:

Nothing wrong with using those perks. unless corner campers are using them like bitches of course :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back