Modra Retiring?????????????

Remove this Banner Ad

dee_girl9

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2001
don't know. Too drunk to know, too pissed to care!
Other Teams
Melbourne ...HELLO i mean how easy?
hey i was just reading our local paper over here in adelaide, and i heard that modra is retiring at the end of the year. is it true???? i just wanna know cos we havent had the heart to tell the crows fans that he actually left, cos then they would realise that there really is no hope for them. i was just seeing if your intelligent minds could fill me in on the situation, and maybe suggest some ways of breaking it to them easily over here.

You see they still think he is the best thing since sliced bread, and there will be such an outpoor of grief if he retires. i just want to brace myself for the madness
eek.gif
that will happen when he does retire.

Well. is he????????

TTFN
biggrin.gif

------------------
I would like to say that i believe in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

as far as we know he is thinking about it if he has a good season and doesn't think he can do n e betta he recons he will
we all hope he doesnt he is great and will be hard to replace but we do have matty pavlich and schell but we still luv ya mods and we want ya to stay

When does Modras contract come up for renewal??

Im sure I heard somewhere that it was at the end of the year. Does anyone know?

If it does he might just be playing silly buggers to get more money!

Originally posted by dee_girl9:
hey i was just reading our local paper over here in adelaide, and i heard that modra is retiring at the end of the year. is it true???? i just wanna know cos we havent had the heart to tell the crows fans that he actually left, cos then they would realise that there really is no hope for them. i was just seeing if your intelligent minds could fill me in on the situation, and maybe suggest some ways of breaking it to them easily over here.

You see they still think he is the best thing since sliced bread, and there will be such an outpoor of grief if he retires. i just want to brace myself for the madness
eek.gif
that will happen when he does retire.

Well. is he????????

TTFN
biggrin.gif

Stop talking bout the crows plz! worry bout your own gutless cheating povo club
wink.gif

CARN THE CROWS!!

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

I'm quite sure that mods contract ends at the end of this year.
When he does retire, will he stay in WA or go back to Adelaide?

------------------
If everybody is rowing the boat together then there's no body to rock it!
CARN THE 7TH WONDERS
CARN THE W C WARRIORS

i'm pretty sure mods will stay in wa
especially since he and his wife own a home
i think it is in vic park or somewhere near there
and they only just bought it last year just before the first derby because i remember the papers saying that his wife had to do most of the moving on her own cause mods couldn't do anything with his arm

Well if he doesn't find that yard of pace he has lost he may not get the chance to retire!

I'd like to compare the stats of all the F-forwards in the comp for 2001. I'm guessing but I'd reckon Modra is right down the bottom of the list.

he hasn't actually said he will retire
all he said to the club and media is that he didn't want to sign another contract till the end of the season if he wants to resign
he said he wanted some time off to decide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back