MODS!!!!! WHERE ARE OUR PREMIERSHIP CUPS?????

Remove this Banner Ad

If you click on your profile and then 'Account Details', you can scroll down a bit to a field that says "Custom Title" and you can enter it there.

I had to do it on my phone so that I could access the emojis. Hope that helps, if you need screenshots or whatever let me know.
Garbage Profile access...really is a complicated mess! I never have any idea what I'm doing each time I access my profile...

Garbage Profile access...really is a complicated mess! I never have any idea what I'm doing each time I access my profile...
That’s because you’re old!:p

What are you using?
PC, phone or tablet?
I finally worked it out...you do not click onto your avatar pic...you click onto your avatar name at the top of this page...only took 15 minutes!
Why two separate click points?!?! Why not just click avatar and enter into your details, how hard can that be?!?! No you have to click your avatar name!!!!
Why would you click your avatar name?!?! How would you even know that?!?! FMD...plz save me from this antiquated morass....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I finally worked it out...you do not click onto your avatar pic...you click onto your avatar name at the top of this page...only took 15 minutes!
Why two separate click points?!?! Why not just click avatar and enter into your details, how hard can that be?!?! No you have to click your avatar name!!!!
Why would you click your avatar name?!?! How would you even know that?!?! FMD...plz save me from this antiquated morass....

151D65D2-E608-4E86-8517-5146373E0BD6.gif

What are you using?
PC, phone or tablet?

I've been trying to do it on a PC, but when I get to the relevant page I don't have an option to enter emojis.

By relevant page I mean "Account Details" and trying to do something with the "Custom Title" field.

Any advice?

I've been trying to do it on a PC, but when I get to the relevant page I don't have an option to enter emojis.

By relevant page I mean "Account Details" and trying to do something with the "Custom Title" field.

Any advice?

Copy and paste

Copy and paste

Yeah, I tried that.

It just appeared as the word "trophy" with a colon at the front and rear so I'm a bit stumped.

Note that if you do enter : + "trophy" + : you get the cup emoji. I guess trying to cut and paste the emoji is going the other way in my case?

Yeah, I tried that.

It just appeared as the word "trophy" with a colon at the front and rear so I'm a bit stumped.

Oh weird
I did it on my phone and it worked

Did you try seeing what it looked like once it had been submitted? Might be like when you quote someone and it dosent properly pop up until you post it

Oh weird
I did it on my phone and it worked

Did you try seeing what it looked like once it had been submitted? Might be like when you quote someone and it dosent properly pop up until you post it

I just pasted the icon into my title just to show you.

Maybe I should try on the phone but I haven't been using my phone for BF. Is there an app? Or are you just going through a browser?

Any advice?
No idea mate.

I just used the emoji from my phones keyboard to do it.

I just pasted the icon into my title just to show you.

Maybe I should try on the phone but I haven't been using my phone for BF. Is there an app? Or are you just going through a browser?

Is an app for ios but I just use the browser version myself

Remove this Banner Ad

Back