Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you sure these are all real footballers?

I mean you start with a couple we all know - then I'm sure you are just randomly generating names and hoping no one notices.

What's a Jacob Weitering? And no one seriously would name (or spell) their kid as Lukas.

I call bullshit

Are you sure these are all real footballers?

I mean you start with a couple we all know - then I'm sure you are just randomly generating names and hoping no one notices.

What's a Jacob Weitering? And no one seriously would name (or spell) their kid as Lukas.

I call bullshit
I call bullshit too.

That Mitch Wallis piece could be summarized as

“Mitch is a poor midfielder”

What’s going on Mofra?

I call bullshit too.

That Mitch Wallis piece could be summarized as

“Mitch is a poor midfielder”

What’s going on Mofra?

Mitch singlehandedly lost so many centre square clearances, that he cost his team multiple wins and sabotaged their season.
IF that doesn't make him Bottom 50 worthy, then what does?

Mitch singlehandedly lost so many centre square clearances, that he cost his team multiple wins and sabotaged their season.
IF that doesn't make him Bottom 50 worthy, then what does?
They whinge if he puts Bulldogs on the list. They whinge if he don't.

Bloody surprised that didn’t make up his entire entry....

Anywhere in the ******* stadium Mitch except that ******* spot !!! Any-*******-where..... You could have done a 90m ******* barrel 20 rows back, that would have given us time to get back in defence....

Anywhere (voice fades to a whimper).....

I can't get to many night games because of young kids, so watched most of them at home this year. I woke up my entire house with an expletive-filled tirade when that happened.

You've never seen an angry wife until you've woken her, a 5 year old, a 3 year old and a baby up at 10:30 at night......

Bloody surprised that didn’t make up his entire entry....

Anywhere in the ******* stadium Mitch except that ******* spot !!! Any-*******-where..... You could have done a 90m ******* barrel 20 rows back, that would have given us time to get back in defence....

Anywhere (voice fades to a whimper).....
Link?

I can't get to many night games because of young kids, so watched most of them at home this year. I woke up my entire house with an expletive-filled tirade when that happened.

You've never seen an angry wife until you've woken her, a 5 year old, a 3 year old and a baby up at 10:30 at night......
I've been there.
Round 7, 2010.
And I was watching from the shed while they were inside.
One angry Mrs, 2 crying kids and 1 smashed TV remote later.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been there.
Round 7, 2010.

The first and only time in Scully's career where he's got the 3 Brownlow votes.

I've been there.
Round 7, 2010.

Fun fact, I broke a chair at the MCG when Grant kicked that goal from the Frawley kickout. Like North in Tassie 2016 this is one of those games where the umpiring sticks in your head for the rest of your life.

Fun fact, I broke a chair at the MCG when Grant kicked that goal from the Frawley kickout. Like North in Tassie 2016 this is one of those games where the umpiring sticks in your head for the rest of your life.
And yet the umpires were wearing your colours!

I liked the bit when Dunn tried to pass it to the umpire at centre-half forward.

Player #39 - George Horlin-Smith

Matthew+Knights+George+Horlin+smith+Geelong+c15bzOB0jdcl.jpg

Pictured: George Horlin-Smith glorifying violence down in Corio which seems rather redundant

George Horlin-Smith is possibly the most pretentious name in the AFL and... he attended something called "Pembroke School" in Adelaide which might just be as pretentious as it sounds.

Anyway George Horlin-Smith (I assume he doesn't have a nickname and demands that everyone use his "full, correct and proper" name) is a Geelong player who is currently linked to the Gold-Coast which is the kind of delisting you have when you're not quite delisted. Having been to the Gold-Coast I can only assume that George Horlin-Smith would stand out like dogs balls when he actually spoke, like an American in Paris or an American in Rome or... you get the idea.

Anyway the stats. In 13 games this season he averaged 22.38 disposals (51.39% kicking efficiency, 64.28% overall disposal efficiency), 2.85 marks, 3.62 tackles, 8.92 handball receives, and 0.54 goals per game. Oh sorry, they're his VFL numbers, noting the VFL appears to be his natural habitat.
At AFL he averaged 11 effective disposals and only 0.2 frees for per game indicating he doesn't listen to his captain.
That was over a whopping 4 game total this year though and he did lay 15 tackles in total so we can assume he didn't spend any time in the Geelong forwardline.

Apparently he's a 'solid citizen' but a touch slow on the field and given he doesn't seem to have much hurt factor to his game you'd have to summise he's about as vanilla as his family tree.

George Horlin-Smith good luck on the Godl Coast if you decide to extend your AFL career, you may be a little disappointed in the local polo scene though. Welcome to the Bottom 50.

Player #39 - George Horlin-Smith

Matthew+Knights+George+Horlin+smith+Geelong+c15bzOB0jdcl.jpg

Pictured: George Horlin-Smith glorifying violence down in Corio which seems rather redundant

George Horlin-Smith is possibly the most pretentious name in the AFL and... he attended something called "Pembroke School" in Adelaide which might just be as pretentious as it sounds.

Anyway George Horlin-Smith (I assume he doesn't have a nickname and demands that everyone use his "full, correct and proper" name) is a Geelong player who is currently linked to the Gold-Coast which is the kind of delisting you have when you're not quite delisted. Having been to the Gold-Coast I can only assume that George Horlin-Smith would stand out like dogs balls when he actually spoke, like an American in Paris or an American in Rome or... you get the idea.

Anyway the stats. In 13 games this season he averaged 22.38 disposals (51.39% kicking efficiency, 64.28% overall disposal efficiency), 2.85 marks, 3.62 tackles, 8.92 handball receives, and 0.54 goals per game. Oh sorry, they're his VFL numbers, noting the VFL appears to be his natural habitat.
At AFL he averaged 11 effective disposals and only 0.2 frees for per game indicating he doesn't listen to his captain.
That was over a whopping 4 game total this year though and he did lay 15 tackles in total so we can assume he didn't spend any time in the Geelong forwardline.

Apparently he's a 'solid citizen' but a touch slow on the field and given he doesn't seem to have much hurt factor to his game you'd have to summise he's about as vanilla as his family tree.

George Horlin-Smith good luck on the Godl Coast if you decide to extend your AFL career, you may be a little disappointed in the local polo scene though. Welcome to the Bottom 50.

Who?

:thumbsu::D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back