Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2019 - Now featuring the bottom 5 Arnott's biscuits

Remove this Banner Ad

We went into a prelim final with Henderson as our full forward. This is a mighty upgrade, make no mistake.
Y'also went into that prelim with an overcooked bald 35 year old, but I get that you're solving mistakes one at at time. :poo:

Another four years and players will be entering the AFL who've never known an Essendon* finals win in their lifetime. :drunk:
St Kilda players already have girlfriends who don't

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Player #13 - Phill Inn

1571358841236.png
Pictured: Phill dressed up to go to the Collingwood B&F

Phill Inn occasionally calls himself Brayden Sier and is a Collingwood player and part time basketballer, who wouldn't have made the 20 game minimum if it wasn't for the accommodating nature of the Diamond Valley Basketball Association.

2019 wasn't a great year for Brayden/Phill, given the decline in his passing game and shooting a miserly 1/6 of his 3-point shot attempts.
In the AFL he played 6 games this year where he managed 14 or so disposals on average, 3.3 clangers per game and kicked two goals for the year. Now obviously if you're a 21 year old guy in this position you'd be working pretty diligently to give yourself a chance to be selected and/or recover from your injuries, right?

No.
In one of the worst decisions made in the AFL world since Mumford said "yeah film it, what's the worst that could happen?", Brayden decided while out injured to play basketball with his mates.
While being a listed Collingwood player, who tend to cop a bit of attention.
While playing under the name Phill Inn, which is the flimsiest pseudonym since bombers2003 decided to write a dating profile:

1571359487464.png

Of course instead of coming clean (tee hee) he lied about it, jeopardising his chances of choking with his teammates in the upcoming finals series.
As a Collingwood player, at also means that Phill/Brayden has obviously been caught up in a betting scandal (fined $5,000 in 2018). I assume he was ratted out by his bookie Eddie Takes-Betts, or perhaps a mate named Ian Jordandegoeysdog.

It's probably a complete shock that I note that he wears no 36 at Collingwood, it being previously worn by dedicated, straight edge players with no history of scandals whatsoever. He is described as a 'big-bodied mid' but after reading that, Jack Steven (or should we say, "Phill Him") snorted and said 'ha, hold my beer'.

Fun fact: After fining Brayden $5,000 for the basketball incident Collingwood ordered him to perform community service, giving him a chance to mix with Magpie fans.

Phill, Brayden, good luck over the pre-season and the AFL pre-season too. Welcome to the Bottom 50 for 2019.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back