Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Frost, Sicily, Gunston and Mitchell don't deserve to be in that list

O'Brien and Stratton top 10
Scully and Ceglar top 20
Puopolo top 25

And a bunch of others can fill out the rest of the bottom 50

Bit rough on a 200 game player who doubled his goal kicking count in his final year !

Poppy should have won Goal of the Year too.

Scully is surely top 10 ?

Lever?
Mof adds extra points for over-paid.
He was decent this year.
Buddy getting paid over a million just to put his bins out could get some extra points as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was decent this year.
Buddy getting paid over a million just to put his bins out could get some extra points as well.
Didn’t play a game this year and is, unfortunately, ineligible.

Didn’t play a game this year and is, unfortunately, ineligible.
That's a relief! Having a chap you paid $1.4m this year play no games I mean. Really dodged a bullet there. :drunk:

ee94bd794a073a8daef98ca26774b7500dfe313a

That's a relief! Having a chap you paid $1.4m this year play no games I mean. Really dodged a bullet there. :drunk:

The cunning plan secured pick 3 which was rightfully Horf's.

Don't fret, I reckon a big chance of a 'lifetime achievement award' status honorable mention this year?

Pity he still still wasn't a Dawk. Shirley Clarko would have had the young bloke out on the paddock (Zimmer frame are standard Dawk equipment) maybe Poppy and Shawn the fancy sheeps or one of the other geriatrics (depending on their Dr report) would have pushed it for him?

Subscribed :thumbsu:

Looking forward to what this year's Arnotts biscuits will be. :rainbow:

Good point, although Mofra does like to bend his own rules.

There's always one like that. Reckon he puts Bud top 10 due to the big contract and never getting on the park. Will cause the Tom Boyd haters to froth too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back