Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Pleasure to be reading this again Mofra. Also Nathan Jones lucky not to be higher.
He’s been your most consistent player over the last ten years and now you s**t him out like yesterday’s burrito.

Have you no honour?

He’s been your most consistent player over the last ten years and now you sh*t him out like yesterday’s burrito.

Have you no honour?

I respect his contributions to the club but he has been crap for a while. Nathan will retire a multi millionaire with dozens of business connections to keep him employed for life, let’s not pretend he has done it hard.

I respect his contributions to the club but he has been crap for a while. Nathan will retire a multi millionaire with dozens of business connections to keep him employed for life, let’s not pretend he has done it hard.
I reckon it wouldn't have been easy for him being the only decent play at the club under Neeld. Went one year too long, but he's not captain solo in that department.

Player #45 - Lachie Hunter

1602638705705.png
Pictured: Pretty impressive damage from someone who drinks mid-strength

Lachie Hunter was the Bulldogs Vice-Captain leading into the season, the reigning best and fairest winner, and the best runner at the club. Unfortunately, he extended this running ability into "running from the scene of a drunken accident involving multiple cars".

A little reminder - in mid-April Lachie got into an argument with his girlfriend. You might have missed it, because not every WAG in the AFL is narcissistic enough to run their mouth off on Instagram for every single one of life's inconveniences.
Lachie's response was documented by acclaimed photojournalist Tigerboyz:

1602639000335.png

In the wash up, Lachie happened "by amazing coincidence" to hit four parked cars outside of teammate Bailey Smith's parent's girlfriend's house, because Lachie apparently loves apostrophes.
Bailey then drove Hunter to the home of Billy Gowers, before the cops arrived. When the police then showed up to Billy's house, Hunter blew a coincidental 0.123 and lost his licence. He was also fined $5k by the Bulldogs with a further $15k suspended. He was also stripped of the vice-captaincy and suspended for four games.

While Hunter did perform well in the 10 games he was on the field, as a senior player and vice-captain you expect far more. He also had to have time off for "personal issues" which may have been secret leadership training, as clearly his efforts to lead thus far were so poor you'd think he was an eastern seaboard state premier.
He also kicked 4 goals 8 behinds for the year so he kicks for goal about as well as he drives.

Later that season Lachie was suspected of eating shoes; I'm not one to cast aspersions but you be the judge:
1602639529955.png
Pictured: Not the first westie to try and fit multiple studs in their mouth at once

Anyway I'm sure he'll learn from this and use uber for the foreseeable future. I also doubt we'll see Hunter in the Bottom 50 again so unlike Lachie kicking for goal, I just had to take this opportunity.
Welcome to the Bottom 50 Lachie.

Last edited:
Player #45 - Lachie Hunter

View attachment 984808
Pictured: Pretty impressive damage from someone who drinks mid-strength

Lachie Hunter was the Bulldogs Vice-Captain leading into the season, the reigning best and fairest winner, and the best runner at the club. Unfortunately, he extended this running ability into "running from the scene of a drunken accident involving multiple cars".

A little reminder - in mid-April Lachie got into an argument with his girlfriend. You might have missed it, because not every WAG in the AFL is narcissistic enough to run their mouth off on Instagram for every single one of life's inconveniences.
Lachie's response was documented by acclaimed photojournalist Tigerboyz:

View attachment 984811

In the wash up, Lachie happened "by amazing coincidence" to hit four parked cars outside of teammate Bailey Smith's parent's girlfriend's house, because Lachie apparently loves apostrophes.
Bailey then drove Hunter to the home of Billy Gowers, before the cops arrived. When the police then showed up to Billy's house, Hunter blew a coincidental 0.123 and lost his licence. He was also fined $5k by the Bulldogs with a further $15k suspended. He was also stripped of the vice-captaincy and suspended for four games.

While Hunter did perform well in the 10 games he was on the field, as a senior player and vice-captain you expect far more. He had to time time off for "personal issues" which may have been secret leadership training, as clearly his efforts to lead thus far were so poor you'd think he was an eastern seaboard state premier.
He also kicked 4 goals 8 behinds for the year so he kicks for goal about as well as he drives.

Later that season Lachie was suspected of eating shoes; I'm not one to cast aspersions but you be the judge:
View attachment 984815
Pictured: Not the first westie to try and fit multiple studs in their mouth at once

Anyway I'm sure he'll learn from this and use uber for the foreseeable future. I also doubt we'll see Hunter in the Bottom 50 again so unlike Lachie kicking for goal, I just had to take this opportunity.
Welcome to the Bottom 50 Lachie.

applause.gif

tumblr_mh3j80Hfr11qaqu1ro3_500.gifv

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mofra, you got parent's and girlfriend's transposed unless you meant the girlfriend of his parents.
And a rather random placement of apostrophes too, should be
"Bailey Smith’s girlfriend’s parents’ place”
Bailey Smith + 's
girlfriend + 's
parents + '

You’re welcome

Last edited:
“Bailey Smith’s girlfriend’s parents’ place”
Bailey Smith + ‘s
girlfriend + ‘s
parents + ‘

You’re welcome
Depends, do both her parents live there? Could be only one of her mother/father/non binary parent or perhaps her father is really the milkman. I feel like there’s so much unexplained.

“Bailey Smith’s girlfriend’s parents’ place”
Bailey Smith + ‘s
girlfriend + ‘s
parents + ‘
You’re welcome

Mate, if your* going to be a grammar Nazi, at least get the characters right. Why are you using an opening single quote instead of an apostrophe?

Bailey Smith`s
girlfriend`s
parents`

Bzzzzt.

* ironic use of "your" just to piss off the self-titled grammatically superior

Mate, if your* going to be a grammar Nazi, at least get the characters right. Why are you using an opening single quote instead of an apostrophe?

Bailey Smith`s
girlfriend`s
parents`

Bzzzzt.

* ironic use of "your" just to piss off the self-titled grammatically superior
Fixed, kind of. It's me keyboard. I blame being upset to see Lachie being denigrated in this fashion 😢 for not noticing.

Last edited:
Player #44 - Neville Jetta

1602724672068.png
Pictured: "He ducked into it!" - DanWA and Plugger, simultaneously

Neville Jetta is a Melbourne rebounding defender who has played over 150 games since being drafted in 2008. He was delisted and redrafted as a rookie in 2013, and in 2020 was pushed out of the Melbourne side by absolutely nobody of note.

Despite some hiccups on the way, he has been a rare shining light for Melbourne over the years. He even represented Australia in 2017, and unlike the trio of Milne, Brown, and Schneider (Australia's kabaddi representatives in 2016) it was in the hybrid version of AFL/Gaelic/Scotts twins coward punching. For those of you who don't know what kabaddi is you have to hold your breath and talk at the same time while grappling with muscular opponents, making it Bruce McAvaney's dream sport.

2020 hasn't gone to plan. He managed 6 games in which his kicks, marks, tackles... pretty much everything dropped like the bass in a Bulldog player's hotel room at 3am.
It's not the best position to be in the AFL world after the age of 30. He turns 31 in February next year, so of course Collingwood have already spoken to him. Neville's always been good mentor for young kids so that might be Buckley's plan, although having de Goey on the Pies' list would probably cancel that out.
It would be the list-management mentor equivalent of yo-yo dieting.

1602725618640.png
I tried that yo-yo diet once and put on weight! - Stewie Dew

Fun fact: Jetta is a cousin of Lewis Jetta and a distant cousin of Leroy Jetta. Lewis Jetta is a premiership player and Leroy was one of the Essendon 34.

Neville, good luck next year and welcome to the Bottom 50 for 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back