Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Count the running bounces Treloar has in this end-to-end goal. Five. One for each of the years that your pathetic rabble of a club will be paying him $300k to play for us.

Good cameo there from Dixon also, getting worked off the ball with a slight amount of body work from a smaller player.

Time will tell on where he places Rohan who should have top spot wrapped up with several days daylight second

Kane Cornes had the same idea on footy classified tonight, actually used the words “… bottom 50 player …”

I didn't go full recipe, a touch of white wine, add cream, crack an egg in, stir and serve before the egg fully hardens.

Sorry, my bad for not being clear.

The traditional recipe - and we are talking about the one Ben Carbonaro invented - has no cream. Zero, zip, zilch, nada, none.

Yeah, maybe some people do, but that’s like saying some people put pineapple on their pizzas. It’s not something you do in polite company.

Sorry, my bad for not being clear.

The traditional recipe - and we are talking about the one Ben Carbonaro invented - has no cream. Zero, zip, zilch, nada, none.

Yeah, maybe some people do, but that’s like saying some people put pineapple on their pizzas. It’s not something you do in polite company.

Hawaiians are the Gary Rohan of the pizza world.

i would actually be surprised if he was, he's been really quite good defensively

if we just pretend his legs are amputated then he's really turned into a well-rounded player, all things considered
as a keen frost fan, this year was probably his best. his ball use was notably better and he is top 5 in the afl in terms of winning 1on1 contests

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Player #43 - Reece Conca
1631579838314.png
Pictured: In an act of kindness, sometimes players let the work experience kid draw the whole tattoo

Reece Conca is a former pick 6 in the 2010 draft who played 104 games for Richmond before moving to Fremantle after the 2018 season as an Unrestricted Free Agent. 2010 was one of the poorer drafts in the modern era, and it was also dominated by Gold Coast marking the first and last time Gold Coast has dominated anything.

Fremantle had tried to lure Reece in 2013, 2016 and 2017 so their pursuit of him was a little bit like The Notebook which Mofra was forced to sit through once. Enduring that movie was not worth the average blowjob that was promised, and here ends the explanation of why Mofra reviews football and not movies.

Playing as small defender, Conca played all 22 games for Fremantle in 2019. Then 14 games in 2020. This year, that number was reduced to 9 (quite ironic for an ex-Tiger). For those of you who are good at spotting trends, you know where this is heading.
His disposal numbers were up by 1 this year compared to last... from full sized quarters again. He average more clangers but less kicks. Yada yada yada - long story short, he was a 29 year old just clinging onto a spot in a Fremantle team that still relies heavily on Fyfe, Mundy and West Coast's addiction issues to remain relevant.

As well as getting less of the ball, he wasn't quite able to to shut down his opponent either. He was sent back to the WAFL in the middle of 2021 with "Work to do" according to assistant coach David Hale, which meant his game was still ok apart from his disposal and his ability to stop an opponent. The problem is if you're 29 years old , don't offer much rebound and you prove yourself a worse lockdown defender than Dan Andrews' press secretary you just know the writing is on the wall.

Fun fact: Reece was award Richmond's best first year player award in 2011 beating out Dean McDonald, Tom Derickx and pass for the award. He was also in Fremantle's leadership group for a year or two, in surprising news for those who have just learned that Fremantle have a leadership group.

Reece, good luck for the next chapter and well done on playing 150 AFL games. Welcome to the Bottom 50 for 2021.

Last edited:
Kane Cornes had the same idea on footy classified tonight, actually used the words “… bottom 50 player …”

Kane Cornes has never had an original idea in his life, so this news is not surprising anyone.....

Oops. He's delisted so I doubt he features next year
He'll be bottom 20 next year after Geelong pick him up as a DFA

Kane Cornes has never had an original idea in his life, so this news is not surprising anyone.....
He had one after the Qualifying Final:
"Port Adelaide should be too good for Melbourne in the Grand Final".

OK Billings is a Hawaiian, Rohan is a Margarita from the supermarket with the ham plucked off.

No no no no no no no.

Dear friend, please, you just need to stop with the cooking analogies.

No ham went anywhere near a Margherita pizza.

Yeah, maybe some people do, but that’d be like saying some people put cream in their carbonara.

Fun fact, the Hawaiian pizza was invented by a Canadian

Of Greek descent.

Every single person with a Greek background must now carry his shame.

1631585327073.png

No no no no no no no.

Dear friend, please, you just need to stop with the cooking analogies.

No ham went anywhere near a Margherita pizza.

Yeah, maybe some people do, but that’d be like saying some people put cream in their carbonara.

I don't eat them too boring.
Cheesy with Red stuff on top. Sounds like Rohan to me. Black and Gold Margherita Pizza, been left in the oven a bit too long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back