Win Prizes Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Players should be allowed and encouraged to place bets on themselves.

Its only betting against themselves can be dodgy.
Stephenson to one of his team mates, "I just put $10.00 on myself at the TAB, to have the most clangers in today's game."

Jesus i mention Empanada's once on this thread, and no-where else, but now i get targeted advertising for this place.

I treat telemarketers like phone sex workers.
I ask them to describe themselves & what they are wearing.
One guy got really mad at me, calling me a pervert, to which I replied, I'm not the phone sex worker.
He got madder. :cool::):p

What sort of stuff do you get yyou?

I get a lot of chat requests from one-armed nuns having sex with burning cats.

time to clear the browser history on the work laptop.
Not sure why, but I suddenly thought of this:

Why do ducks have webbed feet? To stamp out forest fires.

Why do elephants have flat feet? To stamp out burning ducks.

I'm not sure many AFL players are avid readers

Surprisingly Daniel Southern is/was.

Before he moved to Egypt (and reportedly converted to Islam) he was a member of like 8 or 9 libraries all around Melbourne, was a keen scholar and study of a variety of issues and subjects that probably most of us couldn't give a contential about.

Surprisingly Daniel Southern is/was.

Before he moved to Egypt (and reportedly converted to Islam) he was a member of like 8 or 9 libraries all around Melbourne, was a keen scholar and study of a variety of issues and subjects that probably most of us couldn't give a contential about.
He was a very different cat. Had a pitbull named Pentridge during his career, and for a while had a pet shark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard that he's so inaccurate, that he recently tried to pick his nose, but missed.

He had secret lessons from Matthew Lloyd. Now his socks are well and truly up and we know which way the wind is blowing inside Marvel stadium.

He was a very different cat. Had a pitbull named Pentridge during his career, and for a while had a pet shark.

That he was. He was also a bloody good player.

I miss eccentric footy players like Danny. Most now sound like they have come off one of two production lines - one smart and the other line for the less so.

From my mob only Rampe could be described as a different cat.

That he was. He was also a bloody good player.

I miss eccentric footy players like Danny. Most now sound like they have come off one of two production lines - one smart and the other line for the less so.

From my mob only Rampe could be described as a different cat.
I'm still spewing we didn't take Rampe. Right under our noses at Williamstown and plenty of bulldog fans liked his game there, albeit he was a HBFer there that simply could not be tackled.

Will Minson spoke fluent German, liked jazz and played the saxophone. We need more weirdos in the game.

I'm still spewing we didn't take Rampe. Right under our noses at Williamstown and plenty of bulldog fans liked his game there, albeit he was a HBFer there that simply could not be tackled.

Will Minson spoke fluent German, liked jazz and played the saxophone. We need more weirdos in the game.

Libba Jnr (before he pulled his head after he started a family) was also what I would describe as bit of an eccentric personality!

Jack Ginnivan is also someone who is definitely an individual, if he actually cut out his pull the neck out to try win frees, he would be a lot more liked (or at least less hated) by neturals.

I enjoyed his Jeffrey Dahmer Halloween costume very much.

Max Gawn another fun and different type of footy personality.

Sam Naismith is an interesting unit.

IMG_3824.jpg

Haha ... Thread has taken an interesting diversion. Had forgotten about Will Minson - just a character and an erudite one at that.

The Bloods kept Sam Naismith on the books through umpteen knee recons, as we did Johnno. Both these fellas were body and soul folk a little off centre and much loved, which is what every successful outfit needs, sporting or otherwise. Naismith is plying his trade for Port Melbourne not the WAFL next year and all Bloods fans wish him well.

And how could I have forgotten Max Gawn?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back