Win Prizes Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Mof did say last year he was in 2 minds about doing his countdown. But, hope he does. Could use some wit and lols after this season of footy!!
I still haven't decided.
It's been a very intense year...

It's just Bailey Smith and Rory Lobb 25 times each. Maybe a Laith Vandermeer guest appearance.
And Mitch Hannan always makes an appearance
Add in Norf and West Coast players, Grundy any Melbourne tall forward and there is your 50

I still haven't decided.

Hope all is right in Mofraville.

I expect the task is onerous, esp when considering all the competing spuds worthy of noms.

With Footy Is The Win a lay down misere to win FOTY, your prognostications are especially looked forward to by many beyond the dolts who frequent this tatty joint.

Did you even watch the Eagles this year ?
Buy the box set , it’s hilarious 😆

yeah, it was mostly guys who were getting past it, guys who weren’t ready yet because so many other players were injured, and guys coming back too early from injury because someone had to take the field. More sad than comedic on individual players’ parts for the most part. Andrew Gaff can go on the list though.

Did you even watch the Eagles this year ?
Buy the box set , it’s hilarious 😆
Well, I caught one Eagles game....

:'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I caught one Eagles game....

:'(

Same….

names kale GIF

I still haven't decided.
if you dont then some numpty will do one, and that will just receive a divvy and banzhammering

A mate and I went out for dinner last night (wives not invited), and he was telling me about how he was teaching his 2 year old grandson about sounds. "Now William - what sound does a dog make? Woof. What sound does a cat make? Meow. What sound does a Crows fan make? It was a goal!!!!!!!!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back