Win Prizes Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminds me of a particular April Fools Day, when I came to the office really early, and replaced the contents of the sugar container with Salvital. I then sat at my desk, and waited for the volcano to erupt. Right on cue around 8am, the expletives coming from the kitchen were extraordinary, as coffee cups overflowed uncontrollably.
Serves 'em right! *in' soft-utensils, putting sugar in coffee!

Serves 'em right! *in' soft-utensils, putting sugar in coffee!
I once knew a bloke who put 9 teaspoons of sugar in every cup of coffee. I wonder if he reached the age of 50 - I doubt it.

I once knew a bloke who put 9 teaspoons of sugar in every cup of coffee. I wonder if he reached the age of 50 - I doubt it.
There’s more sugar than that in those store bought ice coffees.

Eg Dare Ice coffee has 43g of sugar - roughly 11 teaspoons of sugar if you take the recognized 4g/teaspoon metric.

There’s more sugar than that in those store bought ice coffees.

Eg Dare Ice coffee has 43g of sugar - roughly 11 teaspoons of sugar if you take the recognized 4g/teaspoon metric.

So you're saying you don't need to add any sugar to store bought ice coffees ?

Maynard from Collinwood a chance.
This list includes weightings for off-field incidents
For me, a team that were midseason, were monty's to win the flag. Nek minut:
Out on the town,
head wobble, max wobble
Blind eye to "responsible", not to mention fist infection, ohhh, sigh, I did.
Derail?, Mebbie, but you cuhn no script it.
Oh, holla, wait a minute (thanks Aunty hammy, youtube it punters), script coming.......

I read somewhere that if Carlton had pick 1 they would still choose Dow, also they rated Stocker as like a top 5 player from the 2018 draft. Only SOS.

Least Dow and Stocker both played more games for Carlton than Horne-Francis at Norf.

Oh the irony.

Maynard from Collinwood a chance.

Mate Maynard is a flog, but he made the AA team this year and better than any Richmond defender.

I would have De Goey in the top 4 out of principal, "I have ADD I should be able to grope women and drink drive anytime I want" Waa Waa Waa

What a toss bag. Hate flogs and morons who always blame others for their own mistakes and bad behaviour

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate Maynard is a flog, but he made the AA team this year and better than any Richmond defender.

I would have De Goey in the top 4 out of principal, "I have ADD I should be able to grope women and drink drive anytime I want" Waa Waa Waa

What a toss bag. Hate flogs and morons who always blame others for their own mistakes and bad behaviour
Least Dow and Stocker both played more games for Carlton than Horne-Francis at Norf.

Oh the irony.
Paddy's middle name is potato. His name is Paddy Potato Dow.
You need to cut your losses with that freak.

Paddy's middle name is potato. His name is Paddy Potato Dow.
You need to cut your losses with that freak.

Dow being a bust doesn't really hurt as it was a pretty s**t draft that year.

Player #4 - Brodie Grundy
R.3f0c4b8623d3d50de705d42fd3b0d16e

Pictured: Jon Snow's later barista years were not a ratings hit

Nickname: Reg

Brodie Grundy was one of the few million dollar players in the AFL this year, but he played for Collingwood so of course they are going to be paying another club to take him next year.

Signing a monster deal after his 2019 AA year, 7 years at $7m is Tom Boyd money, and you need to really dominate a grand final to justify such a salary. The only thing Brodie has ever dominated is the 'weird responses to questions' during draft camp. When Neeld (frown) asked why Melbourne would "want someone that looked like a big long haired sissy"
Grundy responded with "well you've got probably the softest midfield in the AFL so I wont be alone". Fair play.

After being the best ruckman, and some would say the best player, in the competition in 2018 & 2019, Grundy quickly became 'just a decent ruckman' as the years continued to roll by. By the start of the 2022 season his status as Collingwood's "forth midfielder" brought their tally to 3 in the centre and question marks were being asked about his long term future, like an over-bearing aunty hassling a neice to get pregnant so that the subsequent visits with baby in tow could somehow go some way to filling the gaping void in her own life that all the sav blanc in the world can't fill, but oh how she tried.

Um, anyway, by round 7 Brodie wasn't even in the best ruck duo at the Pies... as an unco but strangely likeable 7 foot half-blind Texan took one spot, and a former Swans rookie took the other spot. Relegated to rehab then VFL, Grundy wouldn't get another look in after his 6 2022 games, as Collingwood surpassed all expectations by spelling the players names on the teamsheet correctly (and also winning more than expected). They even had time to help Carlton choke in the final round by overcoming a huge deficit to win that game. Steele Sidebottom even found the correct door to the toilets that day in a true reflection of Collingwood's unexpected good fortune.

Collingwood subsequently decided to salary-dump Grundy to Melbourne, and the Demons gladly accepted having lost superstar wingman Oskar Baker to a team called "delisted", and that Luke Jackson fella deciding that purple was a good colour (and not just a signal that your grip is too tight). A Gawn-Grundy 'dream team' would have had people losing their mind a few years ago, in the way a meet and greet with Kanye West and Elon Musk would have been popular in 2019 too. Some people suspect that 2023 might turn out in a vaguely similar manner for all four of them which is probably unfair on Max Gawn who'd be worth having a beer with, and Brodie Grundy who would prefer a single origin long macchiato and then talk about how wattle trees have feelings or some s**t.

Fun fact: In December 2020, Grundy graduated from La Trobe University with a Bachelor of Health Sciences. Take note Tom McDonald and Liam Jones, this is somebody who actually did his own research.

Anyway the last long-haired weirdo Melbourne took has turned out alright for them so Grundy will probably be fine too. Welcome to the Bottom 50 for 2022.

Player #4 - Brodie Grundy
R.3f0c4b8623d3d50de705d42fd3b0d16e

Pictured: Jon Snow's later barista years were not a ratings hit

Nickname: Reg

Brodie Grundy was one of the few million dollar players in the AFL this year, but he played for Collingwood so of course they are going to be paying another club to take him next year.

Signing a monster deal after his 2019 AA year, 7 years at $7m is Tom Boyd money, and you need to really dominate a grand final to justify such a salary. The only thing Brodie has ever dominated is the 'weird responses to questions' during draft camp. When Neeld (frown) asked why Melbourne would "want someone that looked like a big long haired sissy"
Grundy responded with "well you've got probably the softest midfield in the AFL so I wont be alone". Fair play.

After being the best ruckman, and some would say the best player, in the competition in 2018 & 2019, Grundy quickly became 'just a decent ruckman' as the years continued to roll by. By the start of the 2022 season his status as Collingwood's "forth midfielder" brought their tally to 3 in the centre and question marks were being asked about his long term future, like an over-bearing aunty hassling a neice to get pregnant so that the subsequent visits with baby in tow could somehow go some way to filling the gaping void in her own life that all the sav blanc in the world can't fill, but oh how she tried.

Um, anyway, by round 7 Brodie wasn't even in the best ruck duo at the Pies... as an unco but strangely likeable 7 foot half-blind Texan took one spot, and a former Swans rookie took the other spot. Relegated to rehab then VFL, Grundy wouldn't get another look in after his 6 2022 games, as Collingwood surpassed all expectations by spelling the players names on the teamsheet correctly (and also winning more than expected). They even had time to help Carlton choke in the final round by overcoming a huge deficit to win that game. Steele Sidebottom even found the correct door to the toilets that day in a true reflection of Collingwood's unexpected good fortune.

Collingwood subsequently decided to salary-dump Grundy to Melbourne, and the Demons gladly accepted having lost superstar wingman Oskar Baker to a team called "delisted", and that Luke Jackson fella deciding that purple was a good colour (and not just a signal that your grip is too tight). A Gawn-Grundy 'dream team' would have had people losing their mind a few years ago, in the way a meet and greet with Kanye West and Elon Musk would have been popular in 2019 too. Some people suspect that 2023 might turn out in a vaguely similar manner for all four of them which is probably unfair on Max Gawn who'd be worth having a beer with, and Brodie Grundy who would prefer a single origin long macchiato and then talk about how wattle trees have feelings or some s**t.

Fun fact: In December 2020, Grundy graduated from La Trobe University with a Bachelor of Health Sciences. Take note Tom McDonald and Liam Jones, this is somebody who actually did his own research.

Anyway the last long-haired weirdo Melbourne took has turned out alright for them so Grundy will probably be fine too. Welcome to the Bottom 50 for 2022.

Deserves to be there alone for his shitty haircut

#BayFlogsAgainstHipsters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back