Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 of 2017 - the "finals were better last year" Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I have no idea who that is. I'll assume Gene Eric Norf-Plodder?
Considering how much time you spend on the North board, posting about North in general, and melting about North, I extremely doubt that.

How long has it been since your boys defeated Norf??? :oops::oops::oops:

Totally irrelevant and off-topic discussion... John Howard was Prime Minister, miners were trapped at Beaconsfield Tasmania, and Microsoft had just released the Xbox 360. :'(

We'll get them next year though! :rainbow::fire:

Considering how much time you spend on the North board, posting about North in general, and melting about North, I extremely doubt that.

Well that's the thing, right? I consider myself more well-versed on Norf matters than most non-Norf footy fans, and even I don't know who that is.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR NORTH MELBOURNE FANS
Please caption any photographs of your players to assist opposition supporters in knowing who you are talking about. It's not like they're household names like Clayton Oliver, Christian Petracca or Jesse Hogan. Your assistance is much appreciated.

Great definition. So based on this, who has been the MOST enigmatic?

Lance Whitnall?
Fev?
Col Sylvia?

Remember Travis Johnstone
So much talent but when he was drafted to Melbourne knew that no matter how hard he worked it would come to nothing, so being a clever lad , decided not to bother.
Graced them with his presence for 10 years until he moved aside for Jack Watts.

Yeah, I have no idea who that is. I'll assume Gene Eric Norf-Plodder?
I suspect your lack of respect is reflective of that of your club. And hasn't that worked well. Only had to beat us once to make the 8. Ouch.

At 23, Luke has played in zero losses and 4 or so wins against your mob of pea-hearts. Feel free to keep ignoring him and his teammates.

On LG-H990 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well that's the thing, right? I consider myself more well-versed on Norf matters than most non-Norf footy fans, and even I don't know who that is.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR NORTH MELBOURNE FANS
Please caption any photographs of your players to assist opposition supporters in knowing who you are talking about. It's not like they're household names like Clayton Oliver, Christian Petracca or Jesse Hogan. Your assistance is much appreciated.
LOL. 3 good players, sure. The rest must be super s**t if they can't beat us. Still.

You should be embarrassed taking this line of argument. It's as embarrassing as the princess dive that Clarrie took when he got scared against us.

Player #12 - Josh Gibson

Pictured: Josh desperately tries to take the attention away from his weird freak-ears

Josh Gibson is a Hawks defender who definitely went on a year too long, as evidenced by the fact no scrubber interstate club tried to trade him in with a late pick ("late" = early Hawks pick after they sold the farm for Jagger O'Mara).

As far as we could tell his nickname in 2017 was "geez he looks slow" as he lost his duels with opposition forwards virtually every week. Given he had slowed down so much Clarko was forced to put him on legitimate KPFs and unlike in previous years he had little support to help him out. Lowlights include poor games against the Gold Coast Suns twice in which literally dozens of Gold Coast supporters said "these free tickets aren't bad" because no Gold Coast Suns fan knows who Josh Gibson is, and getting smashed by Collingwood who have a forwardline that is more hastily cobbled together than Don Burke's defence during a TV interview.

He is a former rookie which means he has done pretty well for himself pre-2017 - highlights include the culture shock of being a prissy Trinity private schoolboy forced to endure a couple of years at North Melbourne, a few flags, B&Fs in premiership years (arguably the most under-appreciated accolade in the AFL) and his career highlight, nailing a Pussycat Doll.
For those of you unaware, The Pussycat Dolls are some sort of girl-band group with songs that have the artistic merit of Milli Vanilli and breasts with the 'au natural' merit of Milli Vanilli.

I'm pretty sure there are some bay regulars who have sex with actual pussycat dolls and outside of the Bay enthusiastically proclaim that "they're getting more realistic all the time" which is one of the more disturbing aspects of BigFooty that you'll find outside of the confines of the Essendon board.
Sure the ultra-realistic vibratic feline anus on the Meow-Pro4000 with saline-compatible flushing fluid removal system might be your prized possession, but does every PM have to include such a glowing report? It's borderline Spam, very creepy and no "giving the mods a go" probably won't help your chances at "being the next Bay spec-mod".

Fun Fact: In 2007 Gibson suffered a 'head-injury' at home when he 'slipped in the shower' which is an identical excuse that leads to these sorts of x-rays:
upload_2017-11-29_13-5-32.jpeg
Pictured: "It's the last time I shower at Josh's house"

Josh, Gibbo, congratulations on a glowing AFL career right up to round 1 2017. Welcome to the Bottom 50 for 2017.

I suspect your lack of respect is reflective of that of your club. And hasn't that worked well. Only had to beat us once to make the 8. Ouch.

At 23, Luke has played in zero losses and 4 or so wins against your mob of pea-hearts. Feel free to keep ignoring him and his teammates.

LOL. 3 good players, sure. The rest must be super s**t if they can't beat us. Still.

You should be embarrassed taking this line of argument. It's as embarrassing as the princess dive that Clarrie took when he got scared against us.

Nice melt.

For those of you unaware, The Pussycat Dolls are some sort of girl-band group with songs that have the artistic merit of Milli Vanilli and breasts with the 'au natural' merit of Milli Vanilli.

giphy.gif

Player #12 - Josh Gibson

Pictured: Josh desperately tries to take the attention away from his weird freak-ears

Josh Gibson is a Hawks defender who definitely went on a year too long, as evidenced by the fact no scrubber interstate club tried to trade him in with a late pick ("late" = early Hawks pick after they sold the farm for Jagger O'Mara).

As far as we could tell his nickname in 2017 was "geez he looks slow" as he lost his duels with opposition forwards virtually every week. Given he had slowed down so much Clarko was forced to put him on legitimate KPFs and unlike in previous years he had little support to help him out. Lowlights include poor games against the Gold Coast Suns twice in which literally dozens of Gold Coast supporters said "these free tickets aren't bad" because no Gold Coast Suns fan knows who Josh Gibson is, and getting smashed by Collingwood who have a forwardline that is more hastily cobbled together than Don Burke's defence during a TV interview.

He is a former rookie which means he has done pretty well for himself pre-2017 - highlights include the culture shock of being a prissy Trinity private schoolboy forced to endure a couple of years at North Melbourne, a few flags, B&Fs in premiership years (arguably the most under-appreciated accolade in the AFL) and his career highlight, nailing a Pussycat Doll.

I'm pretty sure there are some bay regulars who have sex with actual pussycat dolls and outside of the Bay enthusiastically proclaim that "they're getting more realistic all the time" which is one of the more disturbing aspects of BigFooty that you'll find outside of the confines of the Essendon board.
Sure the ultra-realistic vibratic feline anus on the Meow-Pro4000 with saline-compatible flushing fluid removal system might be your prized possession, but does every PM have to include such a glowing report? It's borderline Spam, very creepy and no "giving the mods a go" probably won't help your chances at "being the next Bay spec-mod".

Fun Fact: In 2007 Gibson suffered a 'head-injury' at home when he 'slipped in the shower' which is an identical excuse that leads to these sorts of x-rays:
View attachment 441184

Josh, Gibbo, congratulations on a glowing AFL career right up to round 1 2017. Welcome to the Bottom 50 for 2017.

Good review, but you seem to have gotten distracted partway through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Gene Eric Norf-Plodder was quite clever actually
Sir Hugh Percy isn't really that clever but he's as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on, and is now working for the UN at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning.

Totally irrelevant and off-topic discussion... John Howard was Prime Minister, miners were trapped at Beaconsfield Tasmania, and Microsoft had just released the Xbox 360. :'(

We'll get them next year though! :rainbow::fire:
I know how that feels - have expected the Dogs to beat Geelong for the last 3 years. Let down every time :(

It's not like they're household names like Clayton Oliver, Christian Petracca or Jesse Hogan.

Serious question - how many years of 'champagne Dees' football do you think Oliver and Hogan will actually tolerate before they request a trade to a club with more than a snowballs chance in hell (*irony alert* 'demons' *self lol*) of winning a flag?

Has Petracca gone all Milo Kerrigan yet?

Player #12 - Josh Gibson

View attachment 441184

For a moment I thought that was Jennifer Keyte's x-ray

With McDonald, Larkey, Gibson, Goldstein, Schwass and Sam Power (all hail) through the Arden St gates you'd think North would be the least culture-shocking club for a Trinity boy to go to.

Not all prissy though.

With McDonald, Larkey, Gibson, Goldstein, Schwass and Sam Power (all hail) through the Arden St gates you'd think North would be the least culture-shocking club for a Trinity boy to go to.

Not all prissy though.
Almost all ugly though. Trinity living up to their reputation amongst the girls' schools.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back