Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 of 2017 - the "finals were better last year" Edition

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
There has to be a cutoff somewhere, Schulz. Apparently there were about 200 players competing for the lower placings. Maybe next year he'll spud it up enough.

Got all the attributes, high draft pick, KPP, leaves original club, plus the bonus multiplyer - now at the Dogs as a forward...

Almost a lock for next year...

sonnywalters

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2014
Newcastle NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
Firstly a big salute :handok: to Moff for a job well done.
I genuinely look fwd to this and genuinely get a great laugh out of it. Besides being comical - Moff has an eye for detail and is unerringly accurate when he takes aim.

On the Schache issue - I think MOF got this one right. JS only turned 20 on 21 August 2017. So I think it is too early for this kid.

BUT

Keen Bottom 50 watchers will be keeping a close eye on him in the next two seasons.... He shows promise...

I would’ve thought Schache would’ve been the right combination of relevant, underperforming on field and being a flog off-field to get a bottom 50 spot TBH
Reckon Tommy Bell would have made it if he didn't have a season ending injury early in the piece for letting the Exers down. Was proper spudding it up as well prior. Probably the only player in recent years to get worse after leaving Carlton

Didn't Kurt tell Adelaide he wanted to leave because he was homesick, before taking the cash to go somewhere he never lived before.
It's known as "The Mitch Clark Maneuver"

leobarryustar

Milking frees
Margin Mania Chess Club Member BeanCoiNFT Investor Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Sep 23, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers
Mofra put Brisbane on ignore

Dec 8, 2013
The Norwegian Sky
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtics Saints LSU Chelsea RedSox
K3pGvKxMNj8_hcuCSmbJHcFHVA5QOVW-Cxc2BdZlVRGIaPVhW17--WtMu7UMKwdgFOFrepz_hXLIMnf7wFQ2LEHFmTtLScCgRIcAFT0w2bc=w438-h200-nc

I expect him to finish number 1 next season.
Now hes at another club than norf he will either be one of the best players in the comp or the worst now. I think we all know which is more likely.

The same goes with sam "i can run lots and only kick it out on the full" gibson being at adelaide. I can smell the potential from here

Back