Momena Shoma - Islamic Terrorist cops 42 years

Remove this Banner Ad

An absolute monster sentence. The kind of sentence that you see for 1st degree murder in the US if they avoid the chair.

not sure why she gets such a penalty though. They didn't separate the act from the ideology that drove it, I suppose?

An absolute monster sentence. The kind of sentence that you see for 1st degree murder in the US if they avoid the chair.

not sure why she gets such a penalty though. They didn't separate the act from the ideology that drove it, I suppose?
Beat your wife for years, murder her...get out and murder someone else and you still probably do less time

Smiling terrorist proud of stabbing inmate (paywalled)

A convicted terrorist was “smiling and laughing” in the moments after she tried to drive a pair of garden shears into the neck of a fellow inmate in a jailhouse terror attack.

Momena Shoma gave a no comment interview when it was first put to her she would be charged with assault over the attack at the womens-only prison, Dame Phyllis Frost Centre, in Ravenhall on October 30 last year.

But the moment detectives suggested her crime was terror-related, she confessed she was “a soldier of Islamic State” and even cheered when charged with terrorism offences.

“Yeah, I have done it. I’m just so proud of myself. I’d been planning it for a very long time, it had to happen. I would have killed her, stabbed her to death. That was my intention."

Shoma later admitted she chose her victim based on the fact she was Canadian for maximum exposure.

“If a Canadian got killed, of course it would make Canadian newspapers and news outlets,” she said.

A convicted terrorist was “smiling and laughing” in the moments after she tried to drive a pair of garden shears into the neck of a fellow inmate in a jailhouse terror attack.

Momena Shoma gave a no comment interview when it was first put to her she would be charged with assault over the attack at the womens-only prison, Dame Phyllis Frost Centre, in Ravenhall on October 30 last year.

But the moment detectives suggested her crime was terror-related, she confessed she was “a soldier of Islamic State” and even cheered when charged with terrorism offences.

“Yeah, I have done it. I’m just so proud of myself. I’d been planning it for a very long time, it had to happen. I would have killed her, stabbed her to death. That was my intention."

Shoma later admitted she chose her victim based on the fact she was Canadian for maximum exposure.

“If a Canadian got killed, of course it would make Canadian newspapers and news outlets,” she said.

Not gunna last long in there you would think Ron. Esp.at 150cm.

She has a mental illness, clearly, should she be in a normal lockup?

Must be the extremists dream to find people who are already unhinged, insert their ideology, then press 'play'.

Islamic State at it again in Sydney on Xmas Day !

Magistrate labels terrorism allegations against Sydney man Daniel Greenfield ‘disturbing’: court

THEAUSTRALIAN.COM.AU01:55
Caringbah terror arrest- man in custody over alleged pro-Islamic State material

Daniel Greenfield will remain behind bars until his next appearance.
Daniel Greenfield will remain behind bars until his next appearance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back