Monash - or ScoMo’s a campaigner

Remove this Banner Ad

How would I know?
leobarryustar is basically a moron and a squib bet him his av sig Sydney would lose to crows last year and he squibbed after they lost... wot a sook

Same bet again this year round 1 crows vs Sydney and he agreed a few weeks back, but is denying agreeing and says because I’ve been banned a bunch of times it doesn’t count and I’m somehow the squib?

Hope BruceFromBalnarring sorts this kid out for reals

leobarryustar is basically a moron and a squib bet him his av sig Sydney would lose to crows last year and he squibbed after they lost... wot a sook

Same bet again this year round 1 crows vs Sydney and he agreed a few weeks back, but is denying agreeing and says because I’ve been banned a bunch of times it doesn’t count and I’m somehow the squib?

Hope BruceFromBalnarring sorts this kid out for reals
Get help you clown

The fact that almost all the criticism of Morrison for taking a break with his family is coming from the left is pretty ironic really. It certainly cheapens all their normal rhetoric about the importance of promoting a better work-life balance.
*Third holiday for the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that almost all the criticism of Morrison for taking a break with his family is coming from the left is pretty ironic really. It certainly cheapens all their normal rhetoric about the importance of promoting a better work-life balance.
Can you explain why it is ironic?

One (Xmas 2018) which was before he became PM. One after his election win and the most recent. All have been short breaks.
So four if we include 2018. Ok.

His office were very cagey about the last one as well, lying about his whereabouts:

But Mr Morrison’s office insists that claims he is holidaying in Hawaii are “wrong” while refusing to disclose his location or for how long he is on leave.

So four if we include 2018. Ok.

His office were very cagey about the last one as well, lying about his whereabouts:

No it's 3 if we count from the 365 day period from Christmas 2018 to Christmas 2019. There is no 4th holiday in that time frame.

No it's 3 if we count from the 365 day period from Christmas 2018 to Christmas 2019. There is no 4th holiday in that time frame.
So if we exclude the short break in March/April, 3. From the guy who slammed Nixon for having dinner during Black saturday.
And refused to fund water-bombers.

So if we exclude the short break in March/April, 3. From the guy who slammed Nixon for having dinner during Black saturday.
And refused to fund water-bombers.
I wonder how many family holidays he has planned in advance to unimportant/ undisclosed locations with the coin he saved on those ‘unnecessary’ and pesky water bombers?

Last edited:
So if we exclude the short break in March/April, 3.

Source?

Maybe you're getting mixed up with his holiday after the election win in May. The articles I've read only mention the three that I outlined.

What dates in "March/April" are we talking about? Was it a long weekend or something? Easter?

Last edited:
I wonder how many family holidays he has planned in advance to unimportant/ undisclosed locations with the coin he saved on those ‘unnecessary’ and pesky water bombers?
It's a good question, trying to save a few million on water bombers while spending $180m on reopening Christmas Island for just four people.
The guy's a lunatic.

Source?

Maybe you're getting mixed up with his holiday after the election win in May. The articles I've read only mention the three that I outlined.

What dates in "March/April" are we talking about? Was it a long weekend or something? Easter?
Possibly an extended short break / longer weekend.

Regardless, your faux outrage about needing a holiday seems misplaced. They guy chose to piss off at a time of national crisis, after criticising someone for having dinner during a crisis. After refusing to fund water bombers that are desperately needed. After waving through approval for Adani to use 12.5 billion litres of water every year from Suttor River every year, while some local farmers are denied access to any of it.
He's a hypocrite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back