Mondays Match

Remove this Banner Ad

Presti

Rookie
Sep 10, 2003
Tasmania
Other Teams
Collingwood
After watching the Pies last week at the MCG I was fairly happy the way they played. If Anthony had lasted another 30 minutes we would have been too good, I liked the fact that we didn't give in and our backline is doing a wonderful job at present. This match with the Bombers is hard to read as their form last week was very poor, they have worked the media very well to get the club fired up so you would expect them to come out very hard. My gut feel right now is that we are playing with wonderful spirit with so many players out and if we can stay in touch till h/time we will finish too well for the Bombers. It isn't a one off thing with their last quarter fadeouts so we need to be accountable stick to our process and we can win. Lets hope we can get over the line as we were very stiff last week, stay positive people and we might just rejoice by 5 o'clock monday night. :) :)

The bomber aren't playing very good football at the moment so i think the pies can run al over them. We need this win, we need the points.

GO PIES!

I hate to say this but IMO essendon will win by 3 goals.

yep, i reckon your right.!..( posting this 1/2 way through last quarter ) :p
what the f*ck is wrong with us for christ sake.....that first quarter was appalling...second picked up..then we went down again and stayed down in 3rd and 4th ...

we can't lose against the cockiest team in the league called Essendon, for christ sake !!!!

shane woe' and r.shaw should just drop right out i reckon ..overated !!!! totally.!!!
not because we lost today ..because their the same every week ..god damn waste of space !!!
this is just plain embarassing now :mad:

youre joking about R.Shaw right????? He was one of our best players today and never gave up all day till he was forced to lol

yep ..sure he played well monday, but it's not monday i'm talking about ..it's week in /week out...( when he does play ),it's when he gets the ball,but does absolutely nothing useful with it consistantly that concerns me...careless and clumsy is my verdict i'm affraid ...it's a pity .
i really hope this changes one day ! after all he does have SHAW bloodlines.
as for Shane W - a big let down if you ask me,and no doubt many other supporters as well .

Rhyce Shaw has played good week in week out. At the moment he would have to be one of the top three performers.

The worst performance this year has to be Malthouse. We have played the easy teams so far really. Now its going to get harder.

mm thats not saying much about the rest of the team then .! ...he is definetly on his way up compared to where he was, but a little way to go i think - i just think he's rather sloppy in disposals and that usually ends up costing us big time !

as for coach ...i find this is always the copout.! ( a too hard basket excuse for most of the time )
footy players know how to play football and what they need to do to win ( and to a point, where they should'nt even need a coach at all - but they do )...
a coach can only do/say so much ...it's the players that ultimately have to do what needs to be done.

the one big thing we do stupid ( and it's happening more and more with almost every team now - freaking handpassing it to someone who is stuck in the middle of 3 opposition players even when they did'nt need to ..why ...why do they do this stupidity these days more than ever before...they'd be within 4 metres and ...bang'o ! their gone big time ! ...this looks both paniky and *ed when they do this ...sydney is also king at this :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back