FTA-TV Money Heist (La casa de papel)

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
A Spanish show on Netflix about a gang of crims who are recruited by "The Professor" to break into the royal mint.

It's well written, there's good action, and the characters are interesting whether robber, hostage or police. The plot has plenty of twists and turns. I'm halfway through smashing the first season and there hasn't been a bad episode yet.

Suprised there aren't more comments about this show.
All far fetched, but very well made.
Great characters and story telling, but if you don't like continual flashbacks, then it won't be the show for you.

The new season includes a documentary about the show's rise from modest Spanish hit to worldwide attention.

New season has another cliffhanger, so there will be another season to come!

I watched all of season 5 over the weekend (only 5 episodes) I didn't think it was up to the standard of the other seasons. It was still very good and the ending was brilliant. The final season drops early December.

For me the series started on a high standard, but the longer it has gone on the more far fetched it has become and my interest has waned considerably, won’t be seeing it to the end. Should of finished after the first heist

That’s how you finish a show.

Agree the quality started to waver but those last 4 eps make up for everything.

In love with Tokyo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit annoyed i read those last few comments as I thought the seasons got progressively worse and topped watching. Looks like I'll need to watch 5-6 then

First season was fantastic, maybe 2 was too but watched that long ago I've forgotten. Dropped a lot by the 4th that's for sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back