Money in the Bank (2011) *spoilers*

Remove this Banner Ad

I do believe that is the case Jabso.
Definitely the case, he's been asking for a serious feud with Punk since last year and was apparently disappointed when their mini-feud earlier in the year was abruptly cut short.

He seems to be doing his best to help out Zach Ryder of late as well may help him with the 'net community.

I do believe that is the case Jabso.

I also believe that Cena won a few more fans yesterday (Male adults I'm referring too) as he was superb in that match. Was great to watch.

If it took this long I think they need to watch a tad more closely.

He was just as good in the Umaga matches in 2007.

Chanting "you can't wrestle" at him is no less of a sheep mentality than a bunch of kids cheering him.

Cena had a great match with ziggler earlier this year on raw. The guy can wrestle if you put him with the right opponent.

If i was booking Daniel Bryan money in the bank briefcase storyline

I would have him attacked and have the Briefcase Stolen from him just before Survivor Series thanks to a masked man.

@ Survivor Series have Christian v Orton World title Match. Have Orton win the title back and have christian attack orton after the match. As christian is leaving the arena have Chris Jericho's Music hit and Jericho comes out with MITB briefcase and cash's it in and win the belt off orton.

If i was booking Daniel Bryan money in the bank briefcase storyline

I would have him attacked and have the Briefcase Stolen from him just before Survivor Series thanks to a masked man.

@ Survivor Series have Christian v Orton World title Match. Have Orton win the title back and have christian attack orton after the match. As christian is leaving the arena have Chris Jericho's Music hit and Jericho comes out with MITB briefcase and cash's it in and win the belt off orton.

Well, that isn't really a Daniel Bryan MITB stroyline now is it?

Well, that isn't really a Daniel Bryan MITB stroyline now is it?

Im also not too sure that you can just "take" to MITB case from the winner and use it to cash in... So overall, it could possibly be the dumbest idea ever!!! But from the source there really isn't any great surprise..

They are setting DB up to become the first to lose after having it anyway by stating that he will use it for a match at WM...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jericho vs Punk would be a dream feud for me - money in the bank, if you will...

I'll just grab my coat...

Top 3 PPV's all of all time.

WM17
Summerslam 2002
MITB 2011

The main event is obviously a classic. It's easy to forget what went down on the undercard though. Daniel Bryan wins Money In The Bank, Christian wins the world heavyweight championship. It was a trifecta of workhorse, internet darlings triumphing like we never thought possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back