Money in the Bank (2016)

Remove this Banner Ad

So you would have had a 1 month Styles title reign to get back to where we are now?

No. AJ would stayed champion for Longer with The Clubs Backing.

Ambrose would NOT won MITB That would of gone to 1 of Cesaro,Owens or Zayn

Super-Reigns loses clean in the middle and people still complain :rolleyes: (although i agree it should have ended after the pedi-spear, he still gets poorly booked)

Was not Super Clean with the Parmadicts coming to him During the Game showing when he was Pinned he was Badly Injured

Didn't watch the PPV, but to think that Reigns has only been given a three month reign, has lost cleanly to a man who never lost his title in a nine month plus run, and people are still complaining about so-called "super-Reigns"? Not to mention the nine month Rollins title reign was the biggest snooze fest on Raw in years. I don't get how some of you will ever be happy.

Ambrose is a dead character who doesn't deserve to hold the title. I'll start watching bits of Raw again because obviously a Shield triple threat has been the dream for a long time. If it turns out to be Rollins v Ambrose #43097 then I won't bother.

But surely the Reigns hate stops here, Ambrose is far less deserving of the title than Reigns ever was

But surely the Reigns hate stops here, Ambrose is far less deserving of the title than Reigns ever was
10252%20-%20Raw%20Seth_Rollins%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20laughing%20smiling%20wwe.gif

Roman Reigns' character sucks, they shouldn't have given him a mic or make him the top babyface of the company.

10252%20-%20Raw%20Seth_Rollins%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20laughing%20smiling%20wwe.gif

Roman Reigns' character sucks, they shouldn't have given him a mic or make him the top babyface of the company.

He's better than Ambrose. I'd much prefer a guy who looks legit but talks like a dummy to a supposed crazy guy who puts on goofy faces and does a terrible comedy routine in every promo.

I thought Ambrose would be the best after the Shield broke up, but he's done nothing of merit since the break up. I remember him and Reigns cut that great promo on Rollins after the betrayal, but since then the most identifiable thing I associate with Ambrose is him squirting people with sauces.

Didn't watch the PPV, but to think that Reigns has only been given a three month reign, has lost cleanly to a man who never lost his title in a nine month plus run, and people are still complaining about so-called "super-Reigns"? Not to mention the nine month Rollins title reign was the biggest snooze fest on Raw in years. I don't get how some of you will ever be happy.

reminds me of:

If they want the Shield triple threat this was the only way they could achieve it. Rollins had to beat Reigns & cop the cash in. Rollins winning means Reigns is entitled to a rematch. Then Rollins having the title & losing it means he's entitled to a tematch also.
Reigns winning then copping the cash in would leave Rollins no claim to be involved in a match going forward

Not a bad PPV

Would have been good to see him cash on Reigns

AJ Styles GOAT

WWE was never going to make Reigns get Cashed on Again 3 Times in the Year is way over the Top.

Someone else needed to do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously the plan was for Rollins to win back the title so the AJ feud was a filler feud to keep Roman busy and allow them to make the internet darling look pathetic against Reigns, but Dave is right. The booking is stupid to think AJ didn't want The Clubs help to win the title but now he will just to beat Cena? Which will of course lead to at least 2 more losses to Cena completely clean...

Ambrose is amazing. So happy they've finally given it to Ambrose. No doubt he's the Most over face in the company, headlines his own tour, just amazing booking. Was screwed by Rollins time after time and finally got That sweet revenge.

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

Pretty good PPV. Punched the air when Rollins won, then again when Ambrose won haha. Interested to see how he goes as champ.

Biggest disappointment was the end of the Styles/Cena match. It was a great match up until that terribly lazy finish. Seriously, we've seen that same ******* thing a thousand times. As soon as the ref went down, i could have skipped over the remainder of the match and still been able to tell you what happened play by play. I don't have a problem with dirty finishes, but if you're going to go that route at least put an original spin on it instead of treating the audiences like fools.

Seems like I'm one of the only people on here who loves Ambrose. He is pretty much the only reason I tune in to watch the WWE atm.

Congrats Dean on finally capturing the gold. Well deserved!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

They should have done a bit more with Titus/Rusev. Either Rusev pushes Titus' kids, causing him to snap for a DQ OR Rusev proclaims himself the kids' new father after the victory.

I still don't understand these "buffer matches". If the crowd is hot for your semi-main event, why bring them down prior to the main event?
From experience, my friend goes to Mania each year and yes, i know Mania is a whole diff beast but she said that it's quite a lot more 'exhausting' when you're there live. @ 29, after Punk/Taker and Trips/Lesnar, she was stuffed for Rock/Cena.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back