Money in the Bank 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty flat finish, agree with pimple necks reaction. But epic match. And Corbin is probably best suited to holding the briefcase/chance.
Wouldn't work as well for someone like Styles who is due an outright title shot, not some flukey cash in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno why the couldn't have just had Nakamura in the match the whole time, him cleaning house at the end felt really forced to me. I did like them teasing AJ vs Naka but they still could have had that moment. I guess it gives heat to Corbin but, I just don't care for Naka that much.

pros

Mike & Marias theme
Shinsuke and AJ moving the ladder
AJ's plunge

Cons

The rest of it
The tag title match was good until the dodgy ending

The world title match was also entertaining until the ending

The tag title match was good until the dodgy ending

The world title match was also entertaining until the ending

All the match endings tonight were an insult to paying customers and moreso , attendees

All the match endings tonight were an insult to paying customers and moreso , attendees
It did feel a little bit trolly. Could've had Carmella not come out and just have Naomi win clean. I see the logic in making Randy lose in how he did. Protects him but also protects Jinder's finisher and gives him some heat. But because it was the same ending as last time it leaves a bad taste. Would've preferred a classic hit to the nuts or roll up of the tights.

The more I think about this PPV, you could've had the same results just done slightly differently and it would've been better.

Women's MITB: Have Charlotte stop Ellsworth from taking the breifcase down with some fancy spot, then have Carmella hit her from behind with some finisher or something, climb the ladder and win.
Tag Title Match: I'd consider leaving it how it was. Or having a brawl with all of them on the outside ending in a count out draw. But I like the Usos being like "nope". It was decent heat and can keep the feud going. Though I want New Day vs Fashion Police
Women's Title Match: Not have Carmella come out during it. Match was pretty standard I guess. Though I have no idea what they do with Naomi now, no real credible heels on the roster
World title match: As I said before, just change the dirty finish to a roll up or kick in the balls. Though, I like the idea of Jinder attacking Randy's dad, Randy RKOing him through the announcer's table and getting DQ'd for it. I like that a lot.
Fashion Police vs Ascension: Meh, was what it had to be. Why wasn't it announced before hand? I don't know
Men's MITB: Keep it the same but keep Naka in the whole time. He came out like superman and it was rather jarring. Same with all of Sami's offense to some degree.

Dunno why the couldn't have just had Nakamura in the match the whole time, him cleaning house at the end felt really forced to me. I did like them teasing AJ vs Naka but they still could have had that moment. I guess it gives heat to Corbin but, I just don't care for Naka that much.
his body is super beat up from the years in japan. he is on big money so they are protecting him and he is also s**t scared of heights

Remove this Banner Ad

Back