Money where your mouth is - next win and season

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay. Given the death watch that is occurring on here I thought it would be good to run a bit of a table to really wallow in the misery. I like to think I'm a realist with this footy club but I also think that this game can change quickly (our form against Sydney was enough to beat plenty of opponents IMO) Two questions:

1 - Assuming we win another game for this year - when will that win come?

I'd normally say Port given their form and ours is the closest fit, but their style of football is probably the one that punishes us the most as a team. Still it's in Tasmania and we have a couple of weeks to get some things right so I'll be an optimist and go with that.

2 - Will we win games more than last year and how many in total?

I'm going with yes, just. I'll go with 6 for the year based solely on the belief that we will grind out a few wins as the season goes on. I always thought our first half of the year was our toughest section.

Place your bets all, your reward will be a magnificent I told you so when you get it right.

Carlton , Saturday

We will win three games for the year WCE, Carlton and GC rnd 22

I fed all of the details into the AFL predictor and it came up with the below. I'm not one to question the sciences. I'm a bit like Brad Scott and trust the scientific fact above say a religious believe. So the predictor is predicting one more victory for the season.

I'll go the GC last round- they get caught in floods and can't make the flight, we salute- you fucl<ing beauty.
1650937536348.png

I fed all of the details into the AFL predictor and it came up with the below. I'm not one to question the sciences. I'm a bit like Brad Scott and trust the scientific fact above say a religious believe. So the predictor is predicting one more victory for the season.

I'll go the GC last round- they get caught in floods and can't make the flight, we salute- you fucl<ing beauty.
View attachment 1384288
Where did easy fix fall into scientific fact

Carlton , Saturday

We will win three games for the year WCE, Carlton and GC rnd 22
Honestly I was torn on Carlton. We love playing them, they might be slipping from their hot start. If our McKay gets off his 1 match ban I wouldn't put it past them to finally click.

God I want to beat Carlton, so that even when we’re s**t we still beat them.

We are probably a shout against port given venue and that perhaps the midfield will have played a few weeks together to sort some s**t out.

Beyond the Gold Coast game in June we will win in excess of 4 games meaning more than last year.

Continuity in the midfield, shitting or getting off the pot with the ruck situation will both significantly help where we are at.

No Idea Reaction GIF by Travis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon we have 2 more in us for a total of 3 wins. But anything could happen to both us or other teams. Covid might give us another win.

I really like the optimism on here , but unless we have a dramatic shift in form we aren’t beating anyone .

Without a drastic change in both offensive and defensive strategy, we’re no shot of beating anyone other than Port.
Don't think we're much of a shot of beating Port tbf. They've got a fleet of flankers/wingers who kill you on the rebound with their pace and movement. Our kryptonite. Right now Gold Coast at season's end is the one that looks most likely

Remove this Banner Ad

Back