Fantasy Moneyshot League Discussion

Does Chism predict drafts well?

• Only when he's the only drafter

• Not well, son, but better than Lenny

• Better than Fuey, and way better than GG - but they are two low bars...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha alright dude, calm down. Since when is me saying I was planning on picking certain players I thought would do well (and oh no they actually have done well) hindsight? And because I said I wouldn't ever consider picking a QB in round 1 is hindsight too? Do you need a dictionary to look up the word hindsight? Do you want to say the word hindsight anymore?
Did you also just tell me to hang myself? Grow up campaigner.
It might be hard for Gurley to do his knee on his bye week...but when you own the top 2 RB's in a 1 RB league it aint no biggie.
I'm not sure if that last part was meant to be an insult or backhanded but i'll take it as a compliment.
Maybe don't post so much online when you've been drinking all day...at least I hope you've been drinking all day.
Lol!

Enjoy the season mate and maybe the 100k cash leagues are more your go than the rubbish drunk campaigners league that populate Big Footy!!

It is all fun and when you criticize others for a strategy expect it to come back even more so when you make arguments based on hindsight that are tailored to suit yourself. ( Yeah I do like the word to if that is ok with you! )

All is good though in love and war and it is what it is! I have no hard feelings nor am I drunk I just like to call spades a spade and will always call out boasters that are in their self appointed high horse after 7 or so weeks.

If I knew those kinds of leagues existed I would have signed up! For now though i'll have to settle for this drunk campaigners league on bigfooty.
Gee, if I knew you couldn't take criticism I never would have said anything but even a useless drunk campaigner isn't taking a QB that early ;). And again you may wish to reassess your definition of that particular word you love so much.
Peace.

Sorry hektik at work, so struggled to keep up here. pretty sure our most gracious of mods has won the high scorer prize??

Who , What , When???

Sorry hektik at work, so struggled to keep up here. pretty sure our most gracious of mods has won the high scorer prize??

Just checked 2 highest scores of the regular season were....

Week 3 - Gurleys Boys 158.8

Week 12 - BPG 157.9

It's the highest total score for the season, innit??

Hmmm don't know!

From memory it was highest weekly but could be wrong!

Hmmm don't know!

From memory it was highest weekly but could be wrong!
Last year was weekly. This year, I don’t know

okay, lets set the draft for next Wednesday 2030 AEST.

On the basis of 10 entries, we'll make it $200 for the winner, $50 for the high scorer.

Will get the league happening in a minute or so, and send a msg soon. Will be on ESPN as per last year.
This was put up earlier in the thread. Whether the high scorer means full season or highest weekly score, i'm not sure haha. Perhaps if me and BpG both make the final we can come to a gentleman's agreement.

It is always highest weekly score, like HRS in AE, it is meant to keep everyone interested until the end of the regular season.
If it is highest overall scoring team for the year it will add very little to the incentive to keep playing once out of finals.

So enjoy, Lenmeisterer...

It is always highest weekly score, like HRS in AE, it is meant to keep everyone interested until the end of the regular season.
If it is highest overall scoring team for the year it will add very little to the incentive to keep playing once out of finals.

So enjoy, Lenmeisterer...
See you in the Finals! Held on despite losing Brown for the next couple of weeks. The Bonnie Rots will feel hard done by!

Not sure i like the championship going into week 17. I'm going to be away from phone reception for 5 days and worried i'm going to have a bunch of players rested last minute. Hopefully can hold on with the lead I already have

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And just found out i'm going to be without Gurley and Hunt...
Well done mate, no Brown for either week 16 or 17, no Smith for week 17 and no points from Gronk left me with too few to do too much...

I like the two week format for semis and the gf, keeps things interesting!

Well done mate, no Brown for either week 16 or 17, no Smith for week 17 and no points from Gronk left me with too few to do too much...

I like the two week format for semis and the gf, keeps things interesting!
Yeah definitely makes things a bit more challenging and interesting with the 2 week format. I only just saw that i won haha so pretty happy! Brown could have been the difference but unfortunately this has been a horrible year for injuries to star players. I luckily managed to avoid any major injuries and got my first ever league win!

Let’s get this organised then.

I take it that I’m number 5 that’s saying yes.

Who else is available?

I'm happy to go around again...
Larkis not been here for ages and I am happy if you run it mate and organize the funds etc.

If you want to that is and you seem to have a nous on ESPN for being a commish.

Back