Fantasy Moneyshot League Discussion

Does Chism predict drafts well?

• Only when he's the only drafter

• Not well, son, but better than Lenny

• Better than Fuey, and way better than GG - but they are two low bars...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wish i remembered draft was last night, would have logged on instead of spending the night on fortnite :(

Better than playing Madden.
That’s some life and death stuff there. (Yes bad joke)

Better than playing Madden.
That’s some life and death stuff there. (Yes bad joke)
I played gridiron on sunday in one of the longest friggen games ever. Probably a record for the most penalties in a game.
Got home, showered up, kids to bed and fortnite over madden for sure. Farcry is a bit of fun but being able to squad up with the boys is so much better.

Hope A Rods leg is not to bad. :(

Few decent scores around and injuries as well which no one is immune to, week 1 is a prick to set your line up regarding benching blokes with no proper season form to go off.

Olsen getting injured killed me at TE and he now gets the Pine depending on it's severity as it could be the waiver wire for him!

Hoping for a massive score from super stud Gurley tomorrow.

Hope A Rods leg is not to bad. :(

Few decent scores around and injuries as well which no one is immune to, week 1 is a prick to set your line up regarding benching blokes with no proper season form to go off.

Olsen getting injured killed me at TE and he now gets the Pine depending on it's severity as it could be the waiver wire for him!

Hoping for a massive score from super stud Gurley tomorrow.
Taking Bell #1 is stinging quite a bit atm. Luckily AP was solid cover today.

That awkward moment when you have the two highest scorers in the league, and they play the same position...

Anyone want Matt Ryan? He's an elite regular season QB, so perfect for FF. Better than that other dunce you're playing, I promise!

I'm looking for a WR, so feel free to make me an offer..

That awkward moment when you have the two highest scorers in the league, and they play the same position...

Anyone want Matt Ryan? He's an elite regular season QB, so perfect for FF. Better than that other dunce you're playing, I promise!

Sent you an offer. Happy to rework it but i feel its reasonably fair.

Sent you an offer. Happy to rework it but i feel its reasonably fair.

On face value, I'd take it... BUT, I don't think it does me any good having both decent Bronco WRs on my roster, so am going to have to nix that one, soz.

On face value, I'd take it... BUT, I don't think it does me any good having both decent Bronco WRs on my roster, so am going to have to nix that one, soz.
I can offer you Corey Davis/John Brown/Josh Gordon instead of Sanders in the same trade?

try what i have to offer then:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same deal! Two receivers from the same team! Ick!

Sorry. Thought WR and TE would be okay. Will work it all out after tomorrow’s games

152.3 the new top score, just snuck over the previous score despite Butker missing a FG.

40pts from a defense will do that! :eek: :thumbsu:

Note to everyone start a defense playing the Cards! :D

Still a hotly contested comp though and well done to everyone and as usual injuries will play a massive part for all to key players and getting lucky playing teams who are sitting guns due to Bye weeks and what not. :thumbsu:

My first 2 picks in the draft, Le’Veon Bell & Devonta Freeman have combined for 2 games & 11.6 fantasy points.

One is still MIA and the other now on IR.

GAGF

Whoever owns the crappy 5-8 team that is still making waiver claims. Please stop. You're out of the playoffs, you're out of adding players to your lineup.

Back