Monkey Bike Hit & Run in Carrum Downs

Remove this Banner Ad

A horrible story of a group of monkey bikers allegedly hooning in Carrum Downs.

One of the monkey bikers hit a female pedestrian crossing on a pedestrian crossing, severely injuring her.

Neither the rider nor passenger or mates stopped to render assistance. First aid was given by bystanders but due to the grave nature of her injuries, the victim is not expected to pull through.

Very sad for her and her family.

Perpetrator may be up for manslaughter along with other bike related charges.

http://m.theage.com.au/victoria/mon...nsurvivable-brain-damage-20150924-gjujc3.html

Last edited:

Yeah not good. I remember going for a run on some non-roadside footpaths in the 'burbs and campaigners on motorbikes would be riding up and down. Just thought how dangerous it would be if they ****ed up slightly whilst near / going past me.

Problem is that only when something happens do people get in strife for it.

Jakobbson doesn't appear to be taking his terms of bail serious, so the Magistrate dualy should have suspended bail on that basis and put him in jail.

Relatively low-level breaches (compared with harassing witnesses or further offending), a relevant witness was unavailable and the application to revoke was adjourned (with a stricter curfew) rather than dismissed.

Not really pitchfork material just yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless of the breach, Jakobbsen doesn't appear to take what he has done seriously nor show remorse. A week or 2 in a lockup might have him singing a different tune.

Bail in Victoria is a joke, no surprises here. As I've mentioned in another thread there's a lot of house burglaries and car burglaries going on around the Bellarine peninsular the last year, the cops work hard to get the kids involved, but they just get bail and reoffend. One recently was on four separate bails when he was caught offending again, and was given a fifth... Blows the mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back