Montana is better than Brady?

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s just a weak troll.

if it was anything else we would delete this thread, but it’s better to leave it as a monument to encourage people to try harder.

Dude seriously, if I was trying that hard to troll, surely I would talk about something other than Montana and the 49ers. But I am not genuinely trolling.

Hello to my fellow Australians!

It is I, Asif, no?

Do not be worry, Asif and family is safe and sounding well financially from this ungodly virus that is suffering so many families and livelyhood around the world. Thanks to inheriting from plots of land sold in my homeland, i am having a stream of income to stand the hardships of losing my job as a mechanic.

I am very very sad when reading this topic after the vile Mr Exe is asking me to make comment on this Mr Gerard. This is no real fanatic of the 49. In my homeland we are knowing plenty about fanaticism so I am seeing through this man. It is much like he fingered a little football many year ago and then stopped fingering, and that is all he know to say about, Mr Montana. I am knowing that all I talk about is my Buccaneer but it cannot be said same to me as I am watching all the great Buccaneer Quarterback from Mr Freeman to Mr Brady without the stopping.

It is much excitement to be a Buccaneer, yes? It is almost certain to be winning a Super Bowl again, no? I am cannot be proven incorrect.

Praise be to Arayans.

Maybe if you communicated in written English more effectively I would respond with some substance. Everyone who doesn't know NFL knows Montana. he is a household name. Ask people who don't follow NFL to think of something when you say Brady and most will tell you the Brady Bunch.

Maybe if you communicated in written English more effectively I would respond with some substance. Everyone who doesn't know NFL knows Montana. he is a household name. Ask people who don't follow NFL to think of something when you say Brady and most will tell you the Brady Bunch.

Asif is one of the boards, if not the boards most respected poster, if you can't understand what he's saying that only shows your knowledge of football isnt very good.

Dude seriously, if I was trying that hard to troll, surely I would talk about something other than Montana and the 49ers. But I am not genuinely trolling.
Aren’t you a Bay 13 blow in? Honestly you’re either a bad troll or the biggest Nuffie we have seen in years

Asif is one of the boards, if not the boards most respected poster, if you can't understand what he's saying that only shows your knowledge of football isnt very good.

Yea well I didn't like the way he spoke about Montana. Screw him :D

Only kidding Asif, but for someone who is supposed to be respected around here, you sure don't know much about NFL if you think Monatana is not the GOAT. Household name. he transcends NFL.

Aren’t you a Bay 13 blow in? Honestly you’re either a bad troll or the biggest Nuffie we have seen in years

Not trolling. And I don't go on Bay 13, and I'm not rude or offensive to anyone in the NFL section. Give me my award and I will be back when NFL starts again.

Not trolling. And I don't go on Bay 13, and I'm not rude or offensive to anyone in the NFL section. Give me my award and I will be back when NFL starts again.
Ok - please stop making threads like these.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back