Montana - the undisouted king of the NFL

Remove this Banner Ad

are they trying to trade you too? :p

No mate, there's no soccer player or AFL footballer who reached the dizzy heights that Montana reached which would warrant the praise I have heaped on the great man. So I actually come across as balanced in other boards but can you blame me for being like this on this board, it's Montana. The GOAT.

No mate, there's no soccer player or AFL footballer who reached the dizzy heights that Montana reached which would warrant the praise I have heaped on the great man. So I actually come across as balanced in other boards but can you blame me for being like this on this board, it's Montana. The GOAT.
look, in all honesty he was a great qb. and sure he contributed clutch efforts to win super bowls, but winning them wasn't all him or even a good basis for greatness per se. Like i said, Barry Sanders, etc

But genuinely, Montana wasnt as good a QB as Dan Marino. No one was for a long time until Mr Mahomes came along.

I'll let you have OP, 2020 1st, 2021 2nd and 3rd, a Corporate Box at Levi Stadium and free parking for life. I get troll relief.

I say we holdout for a better offer, you seem desperate. 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back