Mookay - still not best 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Was a nice goal no doubt, if he backed himself late on in the 3rd he would've had another.

But that's it.

Insults when you have nothing, as usual, your sanders impression.

"I'll demand an impossible to get stat, that will surely mean Mackay played s**t, and I am right" - Elite Crow.

that's a bit defensive, surely you realised you were going to be called when you made up an argument you knew wasn't true? and everyone else knows isn't true either :p

Well that goal was one of the nicest right foot snaps I've seen at Adelaide post Darren Jarman.

Mackay seems to be out to prove himself. There's a sense of urgency to his game we haven't seen in a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Close this thread down. Unwarranted systematic attacks on players are unwarranted.
Hang on, the thread was started by a gloating flog after Mackay played one good game. Now he's "too busy " for the internet again.

Read your other post, some times those in the media remember the highlights, last week there was a qtr, tonight there was one decent kick.

the ONLY part of his game Mackay has improved is his kicking for goal.

Now credit to him, he's REALLY improved that area.

But unless he significantly improves his other areas he simply can't be anything but depth for us.

That crap he pulled running down the right wing in the second quarter where he could have handballed inside to Lairdo but instead clunked the kick straight to a Port player in our forward line had me throwing stuff at the TV yet again. That was classic Mookay.

When is this spud going to stop embarrassing us with his worthless footy acts? How he keeps getting selected is now beyond a joke.

One goal plucked out his bum does not make up him having the 4th lowest disposals (11) out of 387 disposals.

I simply do not what role he plays for us at the moment and he surely is now more of a liability than an asset.

About what you'd expect from Mooks apart from his goal kicking. I know it's early but 100% accuracy - coming off 12% accuracy last year deserves some props.

Honestly when we are winning I'm not too bothered by him. It's when we lose that the magnifying glass comes out.

Will be funny if he plays in our next premiership team - if he had one of his good games on that day I'd give him a free pass for life :)

the ONLY part of his game Mackay has improved is his kicking for goal.

Now credit to him, he's REALLY improved that area.

But unless he significantly improves his other areas he simply can't be anything but depth for us.

He's getting a little better at sticking tackles, though he set the bar so low in that area it doesn't mean much.

Problem is if we keep winning the selectors wont be in a hurry to make any changes. Don't think he is going anywhere unfortunately.

He's getting a little better at sticking tackles, though he set the bar so low in that area it doesn't mean much.

Problem is if we keep winning the selectors wont be in a hurry to make any changes. Don't think he is going anywhere unfortunately.

2 players from that 22 would need to make way for JJ and Brouch. Plus there's Menzel knocked Ng on the door and probably Seed who's form might be demanding selection if he ever gets over his groin. Dmac's days are numbered. His goal kicking isn't sustainable, a mid needs to get it more than 10-13 times each week. He'll fail, he's not magically turning it around after 160 games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back