Moorabin Oval (RSEA Park)

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't the Saints get money from the Vic government to Junction Oval before Vic Cricket took it over? Junction Oval is looking spectacular by the way.

Was an election promise by the Napthine Government at the 2014 state election, they lost so this proposal obviously never went ahead

Whats this about the SC and pokies staying?
You dont mean in the Huggins Stand do you?
Im sure thats being torn down as soon as possible.
UNFORTUNATELY.
Aint going to be anything at all left of the old. which is a mistake in my opinion.

Whats this about the SC and pokies staying?
You dont mean in the Huggins Stand do you?
Im sure thats being torn down as soon as possible.
UNFORTUNATELY.
Aint going to be anything at all left of the old. which is a mistake in my opinion.

Youre right

http://www.adcoconstruct.com.au/projects/current/1440-moorabbin-reserve-redevelopment/

MOORABBIN RESERVE REDEVELOPMENT
After successfully completing the Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) phase of the project, ADCO are now well underway with the construction of the $29m redevelopment of the Moorabbin Reserve Redevelopment for The St.Kilda Football Club (STKFC).

This exciting facility will include:

· New administrative facilities;

· Ability to host meetings and events, including educational programs/seminars/courses;

· Use of the oval and facilities for finals and other high-profile community-based games such as interleague and season launches;

· Venue for VFL team training and matches including change rooms, umpire facilities, warm up facilities, and accessible public toilets;

· An enhanced entertainment venue, including bistro and merchandise;

· Increased public access, passive and recreational usage of the reserve;

· Ongoing operational use of the STKFC Social Club at Moorabbin Reserve including temporary onsite relocation of gaming machines during construction and relocation into new facility once completed; and

· Sports lighting to allow for training and potential community level night games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was hoping to be wrong.
Oh well.
Not a nod to the past to be seen for miles, or at all actually.
Shame, another corporate soul less 21st century PC base for every man woman and beast.
And they call it "home".
meh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back