Toast Morabito tracking thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If this is confirmed you would have to think that it is probably best for the club and Anthony to retire and focus on something else. He obviously doesn't have knees that are going to be able to hold up.

It's unfortunate, but there have been plenty of players go down a similar path.

Adam Papalia ‏@adampaps 26s
Its not an ACL for anthony Morabito. 2-4 week knee injury but no structural damage. Great news!

Not sure what is source is but I'll run with that.

Thank you to the gods. Adam Paps worked at Freo briefly in the media dept, so I'd think he'd be well connected.

Devastating for Mora to have another injury, but hopefully that tweet is right and it's not structural and he can rest up and recover and come back stronger than ever next preseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although it is great news that he has avoided major damage to his knee, it must be massively deflating for him as he has been in discussion to come in to the team and will now miss any chance of playing finals. But at the end of the day this is the best case scenario as he is a long term player for is hopefully. Rest up for 2015 Mora, its time to take the league by storm next year mate. All the best

Devastating for Mora to have another injury, but hopefully that tweet is right and it's not structural and he can rest up and recover and come back stronger than ever next preseason.

In some perverse way I'm glad it's a 2-4 week injury so it takes away the temptation to play him in the finals. It's all about 2015 and beyond for Mora.

Although it is great news that he has avoided major damage to his knee, it must be massively deflating for him as he has been in discussion to come in to the team and will now miss any chance of playing finals. But at the end of the day this is the best case scenario as he is a long term player for is hopefully. Rest up for 2015 Mora, its time to take the league by storm next year mate. All the best

has he been discussed as a possibility outside of bf?

Well thank **** for that. You'd think this would knock his confidence in his knee for a while though

Actually, might have the opposite effect. It shows him that the ligament/lars graft stands up to a heavy knock / injury to his knee which has not been the case on previous occasions. If it was me, I'd have more confidence now in my knee.

The last hour...

tiger-woods-sm-fist-pump-o.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back