Remove this Banner Ad

TKiL

Cancelled
Jul 22, 2017
Eastern Suburbs, Melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have a memory like an Elephant my friend. :cool:

Not sure if you are single or straight but I know a hot, indepentant & strong single woman in London if you're interested

The Greeks (I am one) have a word for setting people up called PROXENIA (Proxy) if you're are interested send me a PM........anything for a fellow Pies supporter.

By the way Aish might surprise you (and me) this year.
Did you see if Barnaby is interested?

Haha and how can you be sure that this friend is a good age match for me? :p

But in any case I’m very happily committed to someone at the moment so I’ll have to deny your offer for matchmaking services for now. Shall drop you a line if circumstances change though :p

You never mentioned your age so the Elephant can not judge your age.

Glad to hear you're happily committed........if you have any worthy mates let me know.

Like I said she is smoking hot..........not many men could handle her but I think she is ready to settle down.

Away from home can be a lonely place............she deserves what you and me have.

He has company-at least 2 other Australian PMs, US Presidents, God knows how many members of the Royal family, Roman Emperors, probably some Popes etc etc

Doesn't make it right my friend.

He has company-at least 2 other Australian PMs, US Presidents, God knows how many members of the Royal family, Roman Emperors, probably some Popes etc etc
Do not forget Fraser lost his pants in a seedy Memphis motel.

I’m loving the damage it has done to the Coalition.
Times have changed my friend, imagine the damage if Hawkey's pork swordsmanship had got out in today's world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Times have changed my friend, imagine the damage if Hawkey's pork swordsmanship had got out in today's world.
Times have changed indeed, but at least in Hawke’s days, politicians has more credibility.

Plenty -there's more to this than political point scoring -bet Joyce's family aren't too interested in the damage done to the Coalition
My post was solely about the political damage. It wasn’t about his family. You’re the one tying to score points here, I’m not condoning it or celebrating the choices that BARNABY made. Just the fact it has hurt a morally corrupt government.

Times have changed indeed, but at least in Hawke’s days, politicians has more credibility.
So it's a percentage thing. The better the pollie the more moral turpitude is acceptable?

My post was solely about the political damage. It wasn’t about his family. You’re the one tying to score points here, I’m not condoning it or celebrating the choices that BARNABY made. Just the fact it has hurt a morally corrupt government.
Enjoying the problems Barnaby‘s personal behavior has caused the Coalition seems like political point scoring to me

Speaking of politics.I saw on the news tonight that Turnbull had banned sex.Is that for the general public or just for politicians?

Enjoying the problems Barnaby‘s personal behavior has caused the Coalition seems like political point scoring to me
I just like the fact it has hurt the opposition. Pretty simple really.

Speaking of politics.I saw on the news tonight that Turnbull had banned sex.Is that for the general public or just for politicians?
Might be a few Young Liberals rethinking their careers tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back