Social Science Morally corrupt things you do

Remove this Banner Ad

myki expiry,18 March 2027,
3:00am

There you go that's my next expiry date.

/if myki last til then
Yeah, my most recent one is
myki expiry,5 August 2027,

And I got this one earlier this year (probably on the 5th of August).

So they have a 4 year life, not 3.

Yeah, my most recent one is
myki expiry,5 August 2027,

And I got this one earlier this year (probably on the 5th of August).

So they have a 4 year life, not 3.
Yeah I would have gotten a new one earlier in the year, cause I went to the football for the first time in yonks.

It changed from 3 to 4 years literally about 4 or 5 months ago. I remember, cos it was more or less an immediate change that happened a few days after my last one had expired :mad:

Boss just asked me why it looks like I'm offline on Teams when I'm really online.

I said: "You remember that email with the stupid question we got sent this morning? Well, if it looked like I was online in Teams, they would've pinged me with it directly there instead. So this way, the stupid question became an email sent to you as well as me, which you then answered. That's why."

Boss just asked me why it looks like I'm offline on Teams when I'm really online.

I said: "You remember that email with the stupid question we got sent this morning? Well, if it looked like I was online in Teams, they would've pinged me with it directly there instead. So this way, the stupid question became an email sent to you as well as me, which you then answered. That's why."
Shouldn't have given away trade secrets there

May have posted this but I just did it again last weekend.

I use a digital myki on my phone now which like a physical card will eventually go into the negative if you don't have enough to cover the full trip after you've tapped on. Every few top up (of the $10 minimum) cycles it will end up negative a few bucks. So I just delete the card and create a new one with a balance of 0 and begin the process again.

May have posted this but I just did it again last weekend.

I use a digital myki on my phone now which like a physical card will eventually go into the negative if you don't have enough to cover the full trip after you've tapped on. Every few top up (of the $10 minimum) cycles it will end up negative a few bucks. So I just delete the card and create a new one with a balance of 0 and begin the process again.
That's sensational. Perfect for this thread rather than the outright theft some of us have posted lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back