Social Science Morally corrupt things you do

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Well, the other day I found a Myki on the ground in a street, picked it up and thought I'd give it a shot the following day. Touch on, $12 on there, great three days worth of travel (I get off in the mornings before you need to pay).

Touched off at night, it only took $2.30 off. Turns out it's a concession one.

I am going to keep using it of a night time. And considering there are no inspectors on the train at peak hour of a night time, I am most likely never to be caught. I'll use my full fare to touch on in the mornings given it won't cost me anything and there are occasionally inspectors at the station of a morning, but coming home, I'll cheat the system.

Over to you, folks.

Well, the other day I found a Myki on the ground in a street, picked it up and thought I'd give it a shot the following day. Touch on, $12 on there, great three days worth of travel (I get off in the mornings before you need to pay).

I am going to keep using it of a night time. And considering there are no inspectors on the train at peak hour of a night time, I am most likely never to be caught. I'll use my full fare to touch on in the mornings given it won't cost me anything and there are occasionally inspectors at the station of a morning, but coming home, I'll cheat the system.

Over to you, folks.

Cruffy, giving it to the man one myki card at a time, I support your struggle comrade. A luta continua!

I think it's radiojake who believes fare evading and getting in arguments with ticket inspectors is genuinely sticking it to the man.

I've never claimed that letting ticket inspectors know they are class traiting scabs equates to sticking anything to 'the man'

Infact I dont think ive ever used that phrase

I've never claimed that letting ticket inspectors know they are class traiting scabs equates to sticking anything to 'the man'

Infact I dont think ive ever used that phrase

There is a class war against poor people but getting in arguments with ticket inspectors is ******* stupid and has nothing to do with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- Fantasise about my girlfriends mother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perfectly healthy fantasy c09, on the other hand-

Donald-Trump-and-Ivanka-Trump.jpg

Over to you, folks.

This is actually more of common law crime. Everyone has a common interest in what you have done here as everyone's taxes contribute to the funding of concession travel.

You've stolen from the system. You have admitted you know better and there is no financial pressure on you to justify this

At the very least you should of handed the card to a homeless person. It might if been all they need to go visit someone , who could get them a bed and turn a life around. Or you could of handed it in to an inspector.

Next time there s a push by liberal goverments to cut pensioners concessions. I'll remember people like you cheating the system and causing our most vulnrable to suffer

Over to you, folks.
what station do you get off at on the way home?
asking for a friend

What I'm about to do is morally corrupt .

On the weekend trump met with the not crazy anymore North Korean guy. Trump admitted in front of extremely large press contingent that our war games off the Korean penisular were provacative

This provacation is why they seeked nuclear weapons as a deterrent.

So morally I'm wrong because for telling the truth

Now where else do we do war games?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back