Social Science Morally corrupt things you do

Remove this Banner Ad

1. When I see a car with a ticket on it I’ve been known to remove the ticket, hence the motorist receives a notice with an administration cost added to their reminder

2. Take my 3 year old daughters tiny teddies off her plate when she’s watching paw patrol

3. Regularly steal my meat at the self serve checkout - one for the farmers

1. When I see a car with a ticket on it I’ve been known to remove the ticket, hence the motorist receives a notice with an administration cost added to their reminder

2. Take my 3 year old daughters tiny teddies off her plate when she’s watching paw patrol

3. Regularly steal my meat at the self serve checkout - one for the farmers

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Steal at the self serve at supermarkets. Weather it be putting in the wrong fruit or whatever or putting an item in the bag after pressing finished or now we have to take our own bags, if im getting a handful of things ill put my shopping in the bag and then go to the checkout. If I have something really light ill just leave it in the bag and it doesn't get noticed on the scales, hence its free.

I take a knife to the fruit and veg place and trim my vegetables before they bag them up. Not paying for 300 grams of broccoli stalk or cauliflower leaf that I can't eat.I also weigh mushrooms out of the bag on the scale then bag them, only a sucker pays for the bag weight.

That's not corrupt, that's just being a tightass

I take a knife to the fruit and veg place and trim my vegetables before they bag them up. Not paying for 300 grams of broccoli stalk or cauliflower leaf that I can't eat.I also weigh mushrooms out of the bag on the scale then bag them, only a sucker pays for the bag weight.

That's not really corrupt, just cheap. A lot of places sell broccoli by the bunch anyway.

Next time my missus goes on one of her rants about how cheap I apparently am I’m going to show her this post and tell her she can count her lucky ****ing stars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fiver, Tenner, errr twenty-er?

Most people I know are familiar with cray/pineapple but I hardly ever hear a nickname for the $5 or $10 notes. The $100 note is so rare that it doesn't really need a name.
Stewie Diver, Guy McKenna (I also like Ayrton Senna), Lower Plenty, Pineapple and Meanie.

When parking in the city I used to look around for another car with a parking ticket. If there was one nearby I'd take it and put it on my car because they only get you once, so I wouldn't have to pay for parking. If the donor was still there when I returned they'd get it back. If not.... unlucky.

Broccoli stalks are amazing- should eat them

For years I've craved the taste of human flesh. For a long time I tried to push this to the bottom of my soul but occasionally it bubbles to the surface and it begins to consume me spiritually, physically and emotionally. And so I lash out, the people didn't deserve it but I have no other means of suppressing these demons as they lust for more. I try to tell myself that I won't do this again, but I know that I'm telling myself a lie, I know that the clock is ticking.

Scan yellow capsicums as green capsicums too.

I don't really *do* anything morally corrupt, but there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

That, and I once smuggled food into the cinema.

I once slept with a Married man, knowing full well he was married. I was thinking with the wrong part of my anatomy at the time.

But I felt horrible and guilty and hated myself for it. Decided I would never do it again because it was an awful feeling to know that I've done that.

I once slept with a Married man, knowing full well he was married. I was thinking with the wrong part of my anatomy at the time.

But I felt horrible and guilty and hated myself for it. Decided I would never do it again because it was an awful feeling to know that I've done that.
It didn't feel quite right when I slept with a married man. It didn't stop me from sleeping with him again though.

It didn't feel quite right when I slept with a married man. It didn't stop me from sleeping with him again though.

I'd always had this thing about respecting people's marriages and that people who cheated were the pits. So i guess it went against everything I stood for.

Now I look at it differently, that as humans, we make mistakes and temptation is always there, now I'm in a picturesque Glasshouse so I don't want to throw any stones.

I'd always had this thing about respecting people's marriages and that people who cheated were the pits. So i guess it went against everything I stood for.

Now I look at it differently, that as humans, we make mistakes and temptation is always there, now I'm in a picturesque Glasshouse so I don't want to throw any stones.
He was throwing himself at me, so I figured that it wouldn't really make difference either way.

If someone's gonna cheat, they're gonna cheat. I'd sleep with a married woman/woman in a relationship. However I wouldn't cheat on my partner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back