Social Science Morally corrupt things you do

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a funeral of a family member tomorrow.

Watched a video of one of my grandad's funerals from a few years back.

Seeing daughters in law of the grandad hysterically crying. One of which grabbed the arms of a shy aunt of mine while she had to sit down and the awkward looks on that aunt's face.

I'm laughing as I am thinking about it now.

The grandad finally succumbed to a terminal cancer at a good old age after five years of suffering.

Have a funeral of a family member tomorrow.

Watched a video of one of my grandad's funerals from a few years back.

Seeing daughters in law of the grandad hysterically crying. One of which grabbed the arms of a shy aunt of mine while she had to sit down and the awkward looks on that aunt's face.

I'm laughing as I am thinking about it now.

The grandad finally succumbed to a terminal cancer at a good old age after five years of suffering.
Comedy = tragedy + time

So you're cool with your 13yo daughter catching a glimpse of the good neighbour man's shlong while eating her porridge each morning?
I live in an apartment, toilet is in the bathroom. So if I need a slash and it is occupied, then the balcony pot plants get some fertilising. (Nobody can see me though)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I stole a pot plant at the self service checkout at Bunnings. Had some other stuff in the trolley and it was hard to get to the bar code so figured 'why the hell not?'. They're still well ahead in the ledger of me as an overall customer.

If you somehow stole a sausage in a bun or a can of Coke from the sausage sizzle out the front then that's different. One way trip to Port Jackson for you.

I stole a pot plant at the self service checkout at Bunnings. Had some other stuff in the trolley and it was hard to get to the bar code so figured 'why the hell not?'. They're still well ahead in the ledger of me as an overall customer.

If you somehow stole a sausage in a bun or a can of Coke from the sausage sizzle out the front then that's different. One way trip to Port Jackson for you.
When we were in Vegas we walked out of a restaurant and didn't pay for dinner. Was US$60. The service was deplorable and I actually asked for the bill and they didn't bring it over after waiting about five minutes so we got up and left.

When we were in Vegas we walked out of a restaurant and didn't pay for dinner. Was US$60. The service was deplorable and I actually asked for the bill and they didn't bring it over after waiting about five minutes so we got up and left.

My old man did this but not because the service or food was poor but because he was in his late 60s and just plain forgot.

My old man did this but not because the service or food was poor but because he was in his late 60s and just plain forgot.
The food was great. Deep dish pizza FWIW.

Got there, waitress served us, took our order, then brought our drinks. Advised the pizza would be around 40 mins, we said it was fine, ordered garlic bread as a starter. She brought that over then eventually the pizza came.

Our dirty dishes sat in front of us for maybe 5-10 minutes before being collected. It was at this point I then asked for the bill.

I'd have thought they'd be keen to get that to us so they could clear our table. (The restaurant wasn't too busy, but it wasn't quiet either). We waited, and waited. I could see our waitress attending to other tables. I told my wife to go and I will follow her out not long after.

She left, I got up about two minutes after her, pretended to be on the phone and walked straight out.

Did this in Paris when it took ages for a bill to be brought out. Bottle of wine and two courses, wish I didn't say no to dessert.

When people bring in chocolates to work, I grab a handful and keep a stash in my draw.
That's not morally corrupt thats just being cheap ;)

On a similar note to the OP I decide if I'm going to touch on my myki based on the service the day before. If they've been shithouse then I give myself a free day the next day. Same goes if I get to the station and I see there's been a cancelled train or the train that is meant to be in 4 mins is coming in 12 mins. I'm paying for a good service so if they don't provide it I won't pay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back